• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Bugzrule

3 Year Member
I ordered a T.stirmi from Casey, and she arrivied in the mail 2 days ago. Casey is very professional and answered all my questions very quickly. The t is very healthy and well taken care of, and ate right out of the box. I reccomend Casey 110%, there is simply no one better.
Thanks Casey!

Mygalomorphic

I ordered a female G. pulchra and L. megathelioides (sericata) and both arrived in great shape and she gave me a GBB sling as a freebie! Casey was extremely patient and communicative throughout the process I will absolutely order from her again.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just got my order from Casey Wright Avery healthy C.versicolor female and a free vitatta bout an inch .both arrived well and healthy and packed nicely thank you will be doing business again soon
I ordered a female G. pulchra and L. megathelioides (sericata) and both arrived in great shape and she gave me a GBB sling as a freebie! Casey was extremely patient and communicative throughout the process I will absolutely order from her again.
Baller level freebies!

rosehaired1979

3 Year Member
Excuse me @Casey K. where are my freebies? lol.

I bought another good condition P.subfusca "Highland" from her and a week before that a P.formosa both in good condition. Being local I don't have to have shipped but she is going to make me file bankruptcy lol

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Excuse me @Casey K. where are my freebies? lol.

I bought another good condition P.subfusca "Highland" from her and a week before that a P.formosa both in good condition. Being local I don't have to have shipped but she is going to make me file bankruptcy lol

Next time you come by I will have something for you. ;) Thanks for the review, hun! :)

EdVilla

I am very fortunate to have seen someone somewhere mentioning Casey as a great seller! She really is! I bought a X. intermedia and a P. cambridgei. Communication was great, packaging was perfect and she send it the next day.
Both Ts were healthy and are living happily in their new home.
If you love tarantulas, stay away from Casey or you will go BANKRUPT! I know I will!
Now seriously, do yourself a favor and buy from Casey!

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
12 pages of glowing reviews @Casey K. ? is that all? Well, let me tell you...she deserves at least 50 pages of glowing reviews and I am gonna add some more.

Casey sent me a beautiful Phormingochilus sp. sabah blue. Of course, it was packaged perfectly (gotta give me your secret Case!) The T was bigger than advertised and it was happy and feisty. In addition, without my asking, she sent me a nice freebie.

Reliable, communicative, and Ts ALWAYS in great shape. This is my fifth purchase from her. She is my go to for all things tarantula.

Big kiss Casey. You set the vendor bar quite high. We definitely will do business again!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
12 pages of glowing reviews @Casey K. ? is that all? Well, let me tell you...she deserves at least 50 pages of glowing reviews and I am gonna add some more.

Casey sent me a beautiful Phormingochilus sp. sabah blue. Of course, it was packaged perfectly (gotta give me your secret Case!) The T was bigger than advertised and it was happy and feisty. In addition, without my asking, she sent me a nice freebie.

Reliable, communicative, and Ts ALWAYS in great shape. This is my fifth purchase from her. She is my go to for all things tarantula.

Big kiss Casey. You set the vendor bar quite high. We definitely will do business again!!!
Thank you so much for your review, hun! It's always a pleasure doing business with you! :)

Latest posts