• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

dishesRdone420

3 Year Member
Just received all 15 of my Ts from Casey. She gave a great deal on a group of brachys. All Ts arrived alive, well and very healthy. Packed well. Great communication. Definitely buying from again.

Thanks Casey, much appreciated.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just received all 15 of my Ts from Casey. She gave a great deal on a group of brachys. All Ts arrived alive, well and very healthy. Packed well. Great communication. Definitely buying from again.

Thanks Casey, much appreciated.

Awww it makes me happy that you are happy with your order. Your feedback and you being a customer & fellow hobbyist is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your review! ❤️

Vulash

Recently ordered a tarantula from Casey. It was my first order from an individual and Casey was great! She communicated each step of the way with me, and the T arrived right on time and very healthy. I would absolutely order more tarantulas from Casey in the future.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Recently ordered a tarantula from Casey. It was my first order from an individual and Casey was great! She communicated each step of the way with me, and the T arrived right on time and very healthy. I would absolutely order more tarantulas from Casey in the future.

Awww thanks, hun. Your happiness with your order means so much to me! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. :)

liquidfluidity

3 Year Member
As of late I have been cutting back on my New Worlds, along with left overs from my first sac of C. salei. I contacted Casey to see if she had interest in a few C. salei slings. She found out that I also had a female D. diamantinensis that was looking for a new home.. We struck a deal where I would ship first. shipped the C. salei in their micro Amacs so that they would need minimal interaction after arrival and then packaged the DD as normal. She then shipped our trade agreements and everything arrived in excellent condition without issue.

The communications we had were great and the transaction went without a single hitch. I look forward to keeping in contact with Casey throughout the growth period of the Wanderers as she was a little on the fence about taking them. Casey, you will love them ;) I also look forward to an ongoing relationship within the hobby.

Casey is an asset to the community and I would never think twice about dealing with her again in the future. Thanks!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
As of late I have been cutting back on my New Worlds, along with left overs from my first sac of C. salei. I contacted Casey to see if she had interest in a few C. salei slings. She found out that I also had a female D. diamantinensis that was looking for a new home.. We struck a deal where I would ship first. shipped the C. salei in their micro Amacs so that they would need minimal interaction after arrival and then packaged the DD as normal. She then shipped our trade agreements and everything arrived in excellent condition without issue.

The communications we had were great and the transaction went without a single hitch. I look forward to keeping in contact with Casey throughout the growth period of the Wanderers as she was a little on the fence about taking them. Casey, you will love them ;) I also look forward to an ongoing relationship within the hobby.

Casey is an asset to the community and I would never think twice about dealing with her again in the future. Thanks!

Thank you so much for your feedback. Your input is greatly appreciated and I value you as a fellow hobbyist....and hopefully a newfound friend. ❤️

I ordered 4 Ts from CK and she sent me an unsolicited freebie ❗

Despite the carrier delay, all 5 five Ts arrived safely.

She provided excellent communication and shipped the Ts promptly.
I will be doing business with her again

Attachments

• IMG_20221221_141419~2.jpg
    IMG_20221221_141419~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20221221_145342.jpg
    IMG_20221221_145342.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14

Latest posts