• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Alternia78

Just wanted to give a shout out to Casey.

Packing Job was excelent

T was healthy and safe

Price was fair

Would do business again.

Dont hesitate to order from Casey.

TY

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just wanted to give a shout out to Casey.

Packing Job was excelent

T was healthy and safe

Price was fair

Would do business again.

Dont hesitate to order from Casey.

TY

Thanks hun! Very nice of you to leave a review! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Order 5 times in a few years and was always impressed with everything freebies and great prices! You have to order, all fields of service are perfect.

Thank you for the review, Jason! It's always nice dealing with you. :)

Ej87

Just got 4 pokies from casey K. I was very satisfied with the whole process. Communication was great, and the t's came in beautiful. Packing was awesome, very secure. She even threw in 2 free slings! I will definitely be buying from her again very soon.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just got 4 pokies from casey K. I was very satisfied with the whole process. Communication was great, and the t's came in beautiful. Packing was awesome, very secure. She even threw in 2 free slings! I will definitely be buying from her again very soon.

Awwww thanks hun! I appreciate your review! :) I am happy that you are satisfied and hope you enjoy them!

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
This little girl (G. rosea) arrived this morning. Another superb job by Casey K. T arrived safe and secure. Thanks again Casey!

20220524_122452.jpg

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
Just received my 2 Spooders today from Casey. A++++ Communication, packaging and healthy Ts. Haplopelma Bach Ma, and #2 female Ornithoctonus aureotibialis. Very pleased with this transaction and will definitely do more business with Casey again in the future.

Attachments

• 20220608_130350.jpg
    20220608_130350.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • 20220608_130746.jpg
    20220608_130746.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
Another A++++ transaction from Casey. 5 Lampropelma nigerrimum slings, and a freebie versi sling. Highly recommend buying from her. Thank you again Casey.

Attachments

• 20220630_141958.jpg
    20220630_141958.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
  • 20220630_142019.jpg
    20220630_142019.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Another A++++ transaction from Casey. 5 Lampropelma nigerrimum slings, and a freebie versi sling. Highly recommend buying from her. Thank you again Casey.

You're very welcome and thank you so much for your review! ❤️

Poppy2020

3 Year Member
Love Casey K! Just received a female sub adult G. pulchra and a freebie C. versicolor sling. Fantastic communication as always. Both tarantulas look healthy and arrived packed exceptionally well. Thank you!!!!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Love Casey K! Just received a female sub adult G. pulchra and a freebie C. versicolor sling. Fantastic communication as always. Both tarantulas look healthy and arrived packed exceptionally well. Thank you!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback means a lot to me! I'm glad you are happy with your new babies! ❤️

Turminarch

I just recently met Casey through T this forum and after hashing out the details for a large scale trade, where I had a tremendous amount of spiders on the line, and we to be sent in advance with no money down or upfront to Casey wich made me very nervous, Casey not only payed in full, BEFORE the arranged payment date but went above and beyond keeping me informed with customer service level commonication and updates on everything from her end, this is just one of those few good breeders in the hobby that value integrity, honesty and transparency over a quick buck and I would recommend her to newcomer and advanced members of the hobby alike. Couldn’t not be happier with how she operates.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just recently met Casey through T this forum and after hashing out the details for a large scale trade, where I had a tremendous amount of spiders on the line, and we to be sent in advance with no money down or upfront to Casey wich made me very nervous, Casey not only payed in full, BEFORE the arranged payment date but went above and beyond keeping me informed with customer service level commonication and updates on everything from her end, this is just one of those few good breeders in the hobby that value integrity, honesty and transparency over a quick buck and I would recommend her to newcomer and advanced members of the hobby alike. Couldn’t not be happier with how she operates.

Thank you so much for your review, Brandon. Your feedback is highly appreciated! :)

Pat.Webb

All 3 of the GBB I ordered arrived happy and healthy. Casey K. Was extremely helpful and courteous. Will definitely be doing additional business. 100% recommend!!

Attachments

• inbound2489797981514502710.jpg
    inbound2489797981514502710.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
All 3 of the GBB I ordered arrived happy and healthy. Casey K. Was extremely helpful and courteous. Will definitely be doing additional business. 100% recommend!!

Thank you so much for your feedback! Looking forward to doing business with you in the future! :)