• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
She is literally the reason I domt do business on this forum. If they let people like this sell here, not a place I want to be dealing and selling from personally.
Not seeing your previous posts...like I said you only had 2 messages on your account. If you are using another account then @Enn49 May need to delete one or both.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Packing is one thing. But holding someone's money after you force them to take a refund, not doing anything about it for 4 weeks, selling off some of their animals while you have their money to people that were willing to pay more. THAT is a whole other animal. That is called scamming.
Everyone has their story, perspective or version of the truth. I'm sorry your experience led you to give pernicious advice to an unsuspecting sod.

Not everyone has to like each other but encouraging someone to comeback after the fact, especially after so much time has passed, just to cast shade on something that actually worked out. Not very professional, IMO.

Sour grapes, my good sir
Please don't troll on this bridge

Lentulus

3 Year Member
Packing is one thing. But holding someone's money after you force them to take a refund, not doing anything about it for 4 weeks, selling off some of their animals while you have their money to people that were willing to pay more. THAT is a whole other animal. That is called scamming.
From your Facebook post, you said Casey made it right in the end and you weren’t happy about how long it took. Today’s posts seem personal.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thinking about buying from her? Best if you don't. She held 1600 dollars of mine for 4 weeks after she made me take a refund for my order because "she couldn't handle the transaction", I guess she had personal stuff going on. She never sent the refund. After COUNTLESS excuses I found out that she sold an AF A. purpurea to someone else for a higher amount than I paid WHILE she had my money still. She made me take a bunch of animals for payment for this and lied about selling the female to someone else. She claimed she lost it and the female she sold was from someone local at a pet store. I called the store and the owner claimed she had never sold any Purpurea to Casey ever. Just goes to show what type of person she is. If she can take your money and get away with it she will.

@Enn49

I did not conduct business with this man on Tarantula Forum. Please delete his review. To top it off, I went above and beyond and exceeded expectations when this man received ALL of his stock from me. He needs to be warned. I already had his review deleted once. This needs to stop. Facebook transactions are not a part of tarantula forum.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Everyone knows I have shipped usps for the longest time. It wasn't until here recently I decided to use FedEx. I have been packing and shipping tarantulas for 8 years. My methods are a bit different than others but I always make sure my animals are safe and IN THE EVENT there are ANY ISSUES, I always come through and provide the best possible customer service that I can. Haters are gonna hate. All of you coming on my review page writing these bs reviews trying to ruin my rep isn't going to work. I've worked too long and too hard to get where I am today and you're not gonna drag me down. If anyone had any issues, the issues should've been addressed at point of sale. Not MONTHS LATER.....

EdVilla

Last month I got a "PAIRED AND CONDITIONED PAMPHOBETEUS ULTRAMARINUS BREEDING PAIR" from Casey.

Unnecessary to say that she offered the same professional yet courteous service that has made her so well known and respected in this Forum (and beyond).
The Ts were shipped so fast that I barely had time to setup their enclosures!
The perfectly packaged, well fed and heathy P.ultramarinus were a beautiful addition to our eight legged family!

Thanks Casey K.

EdVilla

Yearly this month I bought yet another T from Casey K: Juv. Fem. B.boehmei
Easy like a Sunday morning, this negotiation was done with two messages only:

I said: I want that T!
She said: You got it!

Now seriously, same service level as every previous purchase: fast, professional and courteous.
She's raising the bar quite high!

Way to go Casey!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Last month I got a "PAIRED AND CONDITIONED PAMPHOBETEUS ULTRAMARINUS BREEDING PAIR" from Casey.

Unnecessary to say that she offered the same professional yet courteous service that has made her so well known and respected in this Forum (and beyond).
The Ts were shipped so fast that I barely had time to setup their enclosures!
The perfectly packaged, well fed and heathy P.ultramarinus were a beautiful addition to our eight legged family!

Thanks Casey K.

Awwww thank you so much for that wonderful review! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yearly this month I bought yet another T from Casey K: Juv. Fem. B.boehmei
Easy like a Sunday morning, this negotiation was done with two messages only:

I said: I want that T!
She said: You got it!

Now seriously, same service level as every previous purchase: fast, professional and courteous.
She's raising the bar quite high!

Way to go Casey!

Whooo I missed this one, hun! Sorry for the late response. Thank you so much for being a wonderful customer and I am happy that you are satisfied with your purchases. Thank you for your review! :)

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey hits a home run, bases loaded, grand slam once again! Just received an adult female Poecilotheria ornata from her today. So stunning she blew my mind. Casey is the most reliable, professional, reputable vendor I know. I have been getting tarantulas from her for over 5 years and she always put a smile on my face with every transaction. It is an honor not only to have her as a vendor but more than an honor to be her friend.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey hits a home run, bases loaded, grand slam once again! Just received an adult female Poecilotheria ornata from her today. So stunning she blew my mind. Casey is the most reliable, professional, reputable vendor I know. I have been getting tarantulas from her for over 5 years and she always put a smile on my face with every transaction. It is an honor not only to have her as a vendor but more than an honor to be her friend.

Thank you so much for that wonderful review! Always a pleasure to do business with you! :)

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
shurY88.jpg

This may not look like much at the moment, but it's a tarantula that has been on my short list. This teeny, tiny Homoeomma chilensis arrived from @Casey K. quickly, securely packaged, and full of spirit. The transaction with @Casey K. was very smooth and went as well as I could ever hope, even when I goofed up and transposed a number in my zip code. She caught it quickly and we had things sorted in no time. Thank you, again, for the smooth transaction and for the opportunity to obtain this hard to find tarantula!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
shurY88.jpg

This may not look like much at the moment, but it's a tarantula that has been on my short list. This teeny, tiny Homoeomma chilensis arrived from @Casey K. quickly, securely packaged, and full of spirit. The transaction with @Casey K. was very smooth and went as well as I could ever hope, even when I goofed up and transposed a number in my zip code. She caught it quickly and we had things sorted in no time. Thank you, again, for the smooth transaction and for the opportunity to obtain this hard to find tarantula!

You are very welcome and thank you so much for the time you put into leaving me a review! You are well appreciated! :)

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
shurY88.jpg

Yes she does a great job.

I would be interested in finding out how your H. chilensis fares. It sounds like they may be finicky eaters. So maybe post upates in another thread. I think they are on a lot of people's lists but very hard to find.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
First time buyer from Casey and I could not be more impressed with the communication, packaging, delivery AND the spider was in excellent shape. 5 stars and A++!! Thank you Casey!! Will be happy to order from you again!

Thanks hun! It was my pleasure! :)

ta122

I agree with previous reviews. I purchased a MM T. violaceus from Casey. Communication was great throughout the whole process. I purchased Saturday, and he was shipped promptly on Monday and in my hands Tuesday morning. He was packed well with good ventilation and the appropriate amount of moisture. He was secure in the cup and the box. He’s a healthy little guy and behaving as such. The price was very fair, and it is clear she is a proficient keeper and seller. Thanks, Casey!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I agree with previous reviews. I purchased a MM T. violaceus from Casey. Communication was great throughout the whole process. I purchased Saturday, and he was shipped promptly on Monday and in my hands Tuesday morning. He was packed well with good ventilation and the appropriate amount of moisture. He was secure in the cup and the box. He’s a healthy little guy and behaving as such. The price was very fair, and it is clear she is a proficient keeper and seller. Thanks, Casey!

Thanks so much for your review, hun! :) Greatly appreciate your feedback!