• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am writing this now becouse the last T form her will die soon. I've never seen a T molt out with bleeding almost all her knees and survuve. This review is not to blame her for deaths because you know **** happens with Ts I won't pin deaths on her on her. Like stated above my salt for this review is as followed.

1. We agreed to a price shipped overnight, she did not honor our shipping agreement and shipped priority. Classic bait and switch
2. Poor shipping practices, a usps bag is not a substitution for an actual well insulated box.

Do what you will with the information take her side for all I care. Personaly I thought about writing this back in October but I felt like I would have had major back lash on here due to her overwhelming presence. Once this T took a turn for the worse I decided I didn't care if I got kicked out fourm fourm I'll say waht I feel. Gl taranrula fourm.

Express shipping is only $30. I took $50 off the price of the spiders alone and sent you a freebie valued at $70-80 to cover for priority shipping in which YOU DID RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE WITHIN EXPRESS TIME FRAME. YOU NEVER PAID ME FOR SHIPPING, PERIOD.

facepull

casey has EARNED my business. I ordered a female seemani and when it got to me I saw that it was packed incredibly well. when i rehomed the tarantula it was full of energy as she rushed out almost up my arm!. i look forward to eventually getting more spiders from casey in the future.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
casey has EARNED my business. I ordered a female seemani and when it got to me I saw that it was packed incredibly well. when i rehomed the tarantula it was full of energy as she rushed out almost up my arm!. i look forward to eventually getting more spiders from casey in the future.

Thank you for your review! I greatly appreciate you as a fellow hobbyist and a customer! :)

Lee.tou2

Express shipping is only $30. I took $50 off the price of the spiders alone and sent you a freebie valued at $70-80 to cover for priority shipping in which YOU DID RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE WITHIN EXPRESS TIME FRAME. YOU NEVER PAID ME FOR SHIPPING, PERIOD.
I paid you in the deal you agreed to period. You agreed for the price with shipping. And like I said before and I'll say agian I dont care for the freebie I never asked you to. All I wanted was the shipping we agreed to. You keep saying this but it was already negotiated in the price. If it was only 22 bucks more then then 8.50 then send it the way. You did not honor our agreement period. How many more screen shots do I need ro get that through your head. And no express is over night shipping. You shipped Monday priority, with an estimated delivery day of Thursday, I was lucky they came in wensday. That is outside express time of what would have been Tuesday for overnight. Jesus christ.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I paid you in the deal you agreed to period. You agreed for the price with shipping. And like I said before and I'll say agian I dont care for the freebie I never asked you to. All I wanted was the shipping we agreed to. You keep saying this but it was already negotiated in the price. If it was only 22 bucks more then then 8.50 then send it the way. You did not honor our agreement period. How many more screen shots do I need ro get that through your head. And no express is over night shipping. You shipped Monday priority, with an estimated delivery day of Thursday, I was lucky they came in wensday. That is outside express time of what would have been Tuesday for overnight. Jesus christ.

Express isn't always overnight shipping. It takes 2 days to get to certain zones in the US. I didn't need to send you a refund because you didn't pay for shipping to begin with. It was calculated on MY end to come out of MY pocket when I agreed to ship express. This didn't start with shipping. It ended up there. It started with you claiming a spider I shipped to you is "fixing to die" 9 months later....after I shipped to you....which is ludicrous.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
you screwed me on shipping that is a fact. we had a deal to ship express. if you could not have shipped it you should have contacted me. instead you stiffed me on shipping. You didn't even have the common decency use a box... a god dam box.... i dont get why since you already shipped it priority it wouldn't even have costed any extra to used a priorty box rather then a bag. Order consisted of a P ornata, B Albiceps. and freebe C elegans. c elegans died with in a month, molted and died. i though well these guys are small and slings have a higher death rate. Oranta made it 2 molts, didnt pop out of the last molt, i wont say anything on that. but the B. albiceps wet molted, all its joints are bleeding, sure deaths can happen its just nature i understand that. But when you are 0/3 and shipped like crap i call BS. If any one believes shipping it this is acceptable your out of your mind. Ts wraped up in a soft packaged going through USPS priority, no excuse. you got cheap.
Go away troll!! Casey is the only vendor on this site with 14 pages of very happy clients. She always tries to make it right. I can speak for all of TF: she is awesome. Go back under your bridge and keep your whining to yourself.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Late review, purchased some spiders from her October of 2020. Agreed to ship overnight on a package deal. Instead she shipped priority. Mind you the ETA was Thursday, shipped Monday. Spiders ended up comming wensday. Our temps have been dipping below 40. No box packaging it was all just soft packed. All Ts made it initaly but about to loose the last one on this order. If any one is intrested I do have the unboxing vid. Do bussiness with caution would not recomend.
About to lose the last one 9 months later...sounds like your husbandry sucks. I think you need to read some husbandry threads and keep off the reviews.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
About to lose the last one 9 months later...sounds like your husbandry sucks. I think you need to read some husbandry threads and keep off the reviews.

That was my thought....at least there's a 2 hour time frame after delivery to let me know of any issues....I didn't know I was responsible for them for a period of 9 months after they received their stock, lol.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh and apparently he isn't done he went to Tarantula Collective to do it as well but that time he didn't put he got them in Oct 2020

Yeah I'm not on FB anymore. He is leaving that part out because it suits his agenda. Perhaps someone should call him out on his time frame. I'm not responsible for tarantulas after the first 2 hours of them being received by the buyer.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yeah I'm not on FB anymore. He is leaving that part out because it suits his agenda. Perhaps someone should call him out on his time frame. I'm not responsible for tarantulas after the first 2 hours of them being received by the buyer.
I joined that FB group and may just do so, that person is basically in violation of the group rules if he's being a douche canoe and maligning another person (it's in the rules not to do so)

Latest posts