• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Paradolia

Got my Ybyrapora Diversipes in today, and I can't thank Casey enough for taking care to ensure the T had eaten before shipping. Its currently in its new enclosure, cleaning its little spood feets, relaxing before it decides to do other spider things.❤❤❤ 20210323_110337.jpg

tarantulas

tarantulas

LOL, I couldn't delete another post but here you go.

I received P. metallica and Y. diversipes, and they are very healthy ... Casey is a pro!!! You can always trust her!!!! Thank you, Casey.... :)
Dunno, why it didn't upload at the first time..

Attachments

• tempImageqE5RXg.png
    tempImageqE5RXg.png
    9 MB · Views: 7
  • tempImageH3NV1Y.png
    tempImageH3NV1Y.png
    10 MB · Views: 5
  • tempImagevB3BvG.png
    tempImagevB3BvG.png
    9 MB · Views: 5
  • tempImagezT9W2e.png
    tempImagezT9W2e.png
    10 MB · Views: 6

seanvornhagen

Just got my baby girl G. Pulchripes from Casey. Extremely well packed. Tarantula is a beauty. Couldn’t recommend higher!! 5 out 5! 10 out of 10! Perfect score!!

Attachments

• E3E7F9FF-400E-4DA5-B5D1-82C4F3FB6388.jpeg
    E3E7F9FF-400E-4DA5-B5D1-82C4F3FB6388.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12

Christine.A

3 Year Member
Hey guys, this is the second time I’ve gotten spiders from Casey. As before she was very responsive and the purchase was done with rather quickly. She even gave me a deal as I was buying multiples.

Unfortunately my package took an extra day to arrive (not her fault) and the package arrived undamaged. Her packing was great and most of my spiders arrived completely unharmed and perfect. Unfortunately the M. balfouri had somehow managed to hurt herself in the shipping process. Many concerned messages were exchanged and Casey provided advice as it seemed that it was just a leg injury. Unfortunately the damage was more severe than it seemed and she passed away. A real shame as she was a beautiful tarantula, but things happen. Casey remained very active in communication and offered various ways to compensate for the loss despite my belief it wasn’t her fault. I will be getting some slings that I’m sure will arrive happy and healthy.

Despite the unfortunate loss this has been a great experience from a customer service stand point and she really is a stand up, trust worthy person who definitely deserves your business. 10/10 will do business with her again.

mlm100604

I just ordered a large female G. Pulchripes from Casey on April 6th, 2021. She shipped immediately upon receipt of payment and her communication was incredible. She humored any and all questions I had, and was incredibly polite. The T got here, less than 24 hours later and I am SO happy. She was packaged extremely well and is even more beautiful than the pictures. I will ABSOLUTELY be buying from her , again. She is the most trusted seller I've come across. Thanks, Casey!

Christine.A

3 Year Member
Follow up from my previous review. My replacement babies got here a few days ago and they arrived healthy, happy, and beautiful. The GBBs began webbing up right away. : ) Very satisfied with how things turned out and again, I can't stress how wonderful it is to do business with Casey!

(Sorry for the late review Casey, work got ahead of me. T_T)

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Every tarantula that I've ordered has come to me looking like they been starved. That was until I order from Casey. Both are beautiful, fat and well taken care of
Thank you so very much.
10/10 for me I will definitely be ordering again
@Casey K. is the original Tarantula's Italian mother, no T will go starving on her watch!

mlm100604

I just received my G. Pulchra sling , today. This is my second purchase from Casey. The experiences have all been nothing short of pleasant and exciting. They come with fat and well-fed booties and extremely well packaged. I cannot wait to buy from her again. She is so awesome. Thanks, Casey!

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
This review is way over due. A quick shout and acknowledgement. Casey bought a penultimate P.vittata from me a week or so ago. She inquired about its availability and soon after sent prompt payment. Additionally, she proved most considerate when I missed shipping on the original day/date I had stated. I have actually known Casey for a while via any number of transactions over the past few years. As was the case then, as is the case now....... A DEFINITE RECOMMEND!!!