• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Sorry for late review I bought two versicolors from Casey and received them Saturday so what is there to say but I love them. They came well packaged and healthy. I was kinda worried since these lil guys are so very fragile but Casey K. knows what she's doing. The napkins they were shipped with were still cool to the touch four days after shipping. I know I know I should've shipped overnight but you learn. Aside from the learning, I couldn't recommend her more so if you're in looking to purchase a new T I'd say go with Casey, not only is she extremely knowledgeable but you couldn't beat her prices.

Marcodici

3 Year Member
First time I had any dealings with Casey and everything was top-notch. Healthy stock, arrived in great condition! Great customer service! She is definitely on top of my list. Thank you so much!

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
:)I just got some C. versicolor spiderlings from Casey K. Easy and fast communication. Great service, excellent shipping. Spiders arrived a day earlier than expected. All in fantastic shape. Good pricing as well. :)I got an unexpected freebie and recommend buying from her any time! :)The freebie is a T. albopilosus from Ometepe... I am very happy about that! :)Thank you very much!
1601754419791.jpeg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
:)I just got some C. versicolor spiderlings from Casey K. Easy and fast communication. Great service, excellent shipping. Spiders arrived a day earlier than expected. All in fantastic shape. Good pricing as well. :)I got an unexpected freebie and recommend buying from her any time! :)The freebie is a T. albopilosus from Ometepe... I am very happy about that! :)Thank you very much!
View attachment 50126
nice spiders there. Look to be in great condition. Enjoy your new furry friends :)

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey, you done did it again! Absolutely stunning P. irminia! Miss Rosa loves her OBT and A. hentzi, (she actually cried lol) and a big thank you for the freebie H. pulchripes sling! All of your T's are well kept, packing is on point as usual! You always go the extra mile for everyone and if there was a Tarantula Grammy, you would get the Best Vendor Of All Time award! We love you sis! May The Lord continue to shine on you!

JS31

I ordered a 7” female T. Stirmi from Casey and I could not have asked for a better experience. Her communication is great, she is very helpful, and her prices are very good. The T arrived in amazing shape and bolted right out of the shipping container into her new enclosure. Overall everything worked out perfectly and I highly recommend picking up some T’s from Casey because I certainly will be buying more in the future.

Zachary

3 Year Member
Recently bought a C. caribena spiderling, P. met spiderling, and a C. darlingi female from Casey. 5/5 for packing, communication, health of the spiders, and anything else you can think of.

Jcollins850

Purchased and adult female from Casey. I was very impressed by how secure the packaging was! The heat pack was easily accessible without opening the box that had the T in it. It arrived next day, safe and sound. She communicated through the whole process, and was super chill about everything. I can’t wait to order from her again.

proserpina

Bought a G. Pulchra and C. Cyaneopubescens from Casey. The order was delayed by USPS (not the seller's fault) but each of the Ts were packaged excellently so there was no issue. She included a H. Pulchripes as a freebie and all 3 tarantulas are beautiful and evidently well-fed as each of them are plump. Throughout the process Casey kept open and active communication with me. Would absolutely recommend her and will probably buy from her again.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That enclosure IS HUGE for those slings and the opposite of what you might want from a communal pokie setup

On the other hand @Casey K. is pretty awesome

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My second opportunity to work with @Casey K. and she knocked it out of the park, again!

Picked up P. gigas sling that was bigger than advertised, not a bad thing as most sellers OVER estimate size. Here's my journal thread on the T

Packaging was perfect and professional! Shipped fast! Arrived early and a great deal to boot!

I could not be happier :) :T: Thanks Casey!
Me thinks the P gigas sling (not a sling anymore) I got from @Casey K. is female

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
By far and away my favorite vendor. Her PM communication is awesome. She treats the buyer like her only client. She is as sweet as Pecan pie (She is South Carolinian, so the reference is apropos.) Can we talk about shipping? 24 hour shipping AND the cheapest shipper I know of. Her packaging is ideal. ( A thread that discusses her packaging and shipping would be a TF masterpiece.) Prices are excellent. Finally, once you have demonstrated yourself as a responsible buyer, she will remember you forever. I WILL buy from her again, count on it!!! Casey: my new robustum is happy and healthy and all that was advertised. Thank you!

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That enclosure IS HUGE for those slings and the opposite of what you might want from a communal pokie setup

On the other hand @Casey K. is pretty awesome
It is but actually they're eating just fine & stay in the corkbark. I had fun rehousing pokies before and I think they're doing great in the corkbark, which is basically the actual cage. I wouldn't just throw them in a cage like that with no actual smaller space.