• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
Bought a P. muticus juvie which got delivered today on about the 7th day. Alive but it was missing a leg due to the way it was packaged and leaking all over the packaging... Hopefully it pulls through.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Bought a P. muticus juvie which got delivered today on about the 7th day. Alive but it was missing a leg due to the way it was packaged and leaking all over the packaging... Hopefully it pulls through.

You must live in a country setting or an area that takes postal workers longer to get to. Every package (2-3 day transit time) that I have shipped to California has gotten there a day early and I have shipped quite a few. If something happens to the tarantula I have a replacement. Thank you for your review. :)

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
You must live in a country setting or an area that takes postal workers longer to get to. Every package (2-3 day transit time) that I have shipped to California has gotten there a day early and I have shipped quite a few. If something happens to the tarantula I have a replacement. Thank you for your review. :)
Not in the country. Fresno is a pretty good sized city. But yea at least its still alive as of now.

Dmfam102

Another great interaction and experience with Casey! This time a beautiful C. Versicolor 1" sling. Very attentive and responsive to my many messages regarding this transaction. Customer service is king and highly recommend hers.

Seekeroftruth

I bought one 1" G Pulchra from Casey K and it was alive on arrival. I also received another live tarantula which was a free Nicaraguan Curly Hair. The shipping is cheaper than what other sellers are charging. I am very happy with my purchase and I would buy from them again.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So today we received our first package/order from Casey K
It is always a little bit nerves wracking when ordering from a person rather than a website or company as well as all the worries added from getting live animals through the mail. Let’s just say that Casey made the whole experience easy, flawless and worry free while exceeding expectations.
Our two new babies arrived extremely well packed (the best packing I’ve sent so far for Ts) and very much alive and eager to be moved to their new enclosures. (The slings were also much bigger than expected, what an awesome surprise!).
Attached is the video of my son unpacking and discovering his two new Ts as well as the Ts once relocated.
I couldn’t have been better than this, two thumbs way up and thank you once again for the smile and excitement on my son’s face.

E00A309E-3AD7-4052-92B2-530478A230AD.jpeg
CBD82D65-27FC-4879-805F-D20A0FDE7F0C.jpeg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Soooo cute! Sweet little boy! I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. ;) Thank you for the wonderful review! Enjoy!

Christine.A

3 Year Member
Just bought a pair of B. albiceps from Cacey and the whole thing went swimmingly. She was super responsive both on the ad and in our private messages and my T’s arrived in perfect condition. Temps were over 100 today but she said she was confident with express shipping and they made the trip just fine. Super happy with my purchase. <3

Brewdaddie21

Ordered a G. Pulchra from Casey.
Communication was awesome, very quick to respond so it made the whole process go smooth and fast. They were able to accommodate shipping to the facility due to higher temperatures in my area. Packaging was sufficient and kept the T safe. I would recommend going through a different carrier because shipping through the one I received it from is actually prohibited. But I’m not complaining, the T came fast and safe and that’s all that matters.

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey came through in the clutch again! Just recieved a confirmed female Brachypelma smithi from her today. Absolutely beautiful and well packed! I just recently found out that my other smithi after having him for 4 years hooked out a confirmed male. I was distraught knowing that I had to give him up for breeding for the fact that I do not breed them and was praying to find a female smithi (which I thought would be next to impossible), but Casey just happen to have one left, she gave me a great deal and got her out to me within 3 days. I can always count on Casey, she is not your typical vendor, she goes out of her way for her clients and thinks about their needs above her own. Hospitable, professional, selfless, generous, are only a few things to say about Casey. She has become my most trusted vendor! Get a T from Casey and you will see the excellence that I see! Thank you again, Casey!

Attachments

• 20200822_162416.jpg
    20200822_162416.jpg
    603.4 KB · Views: 16

Jasbury

3 Year Member
My MM H. pulchripes came in today, looked to be in perfect health, and snatched up a cricket within an hour of being put in his enclosure. I’ve been looking for one for a few months now, my female is ready to go. Thanks again Casey!

Latest posts