• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Tnoob

Ordered 3 lasiodora parahybana from @Casey K. all three arrived in good condition. I'm very excited about their arrival. These are my first new world species. I'm very happy right now. If you don't have spiders yet get on it. Buy from Casey.
20190626_125439.jpg

Pinkyx92

I messaged Casey inquiring about some general questions with purchasing T's from her-- if she could hold any for me until I had my funds in order and payment options. All of which were answered very much in my favor. She was responsive and accommodating. I ended up getting 3 beautiful slings from her and she was nice enough to ship out before the holidays as well. I got an LP, P. Cambridgei and a Pumpkin Patch at awesome prices. They arrived safe and sound in great packaging. (I am actually reusing the large glass container you sent the slings in for the Trinidad Chevron and it works perfectly!) They ate right out of the box. I will definitely recommend ordering from Casey if she has what you're looking for. I know I will be a return customer! Thanks again Casey!

Pinky

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just got a B albo trio from Casey. We had a prior deal the USPS wrecked, and Casey was more than generous and went overboard making it right. I've bought spiders from her several times and Casey is always a class act, I'll definitely be doing business with her again. A+

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I purchased 2 L. Parahybana slings from Casey, wonderful and reliable service as usual, I know I can always count on her! Thank you, Casey!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Another great experience with Casey, just received a gorgeous B emilia, young adult female. Very happy with this fat little girl. Uh, the tarantula I mean. Just held her, she's a doll. So is Casey, though I've never held her..

You couldn't handle the weight! :D:p lol

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Got a B. boehmi 2" and L. parahybana sling from Casey today, always love to get T's from her, excellent keeper and vendor, top notch, she will always be my go to, she always has the exact T I want at the right time. She brought my wife and I joy when we recieved our T's! She always goes the extra mile for her customers, highly recommended vendor! You're the bomb Casey!

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just recieved 2 Hapalopus sp. columbia slings and a Psalmopeus cambridgei from Casey yesterday. I am extremely pleased, all of them arrived healthy, vibrant, and very well packaged! Casey always takes great care of her customers and has a great selection of tarantulas! She is very trustworthy and love to buy tarantulas from her! She is on point all the time, from questions about the species to packing and shipping, she is very knowledgeable and always answers all of my questions! Thank you again, Casey for your wonderful service! :)

timmhawk

3 Year Member
I recently ordered 10 slings from Casey. They arrived exactly when requested, healthy, and well packaged. Communication is excellent with any questions answered almost immediately. Casey is very friendly, knowledgable and a true pleasure to do business with and I’ll be ordering again from her soon.

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just recieved an honorable M balfouri pair and another sweetheart P. cambridgei today from my good friend :) Suffice how busy she has been, Casey still keeps communication strong and is always looking out for my best interests! My first baboon T's, first breeding project in the making, (coming in spring 2020) as they are still not fully matured yet but, Casey gave very special attention to my inquiry of becoming a future vendor by walking me step by step in pairing as I am a noob at this. Thou must knowest what a tarantula master beith, and thine name is @Casey K. :D

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My second opportunity to work with @Casey K. and she knocked it out of the park, again!

Picked up P. gigas sling that was bigger than advertised, not a bad thing as most sellers OVER estimate size. Here's my journal thread on the T

Packaging was perfect and professional! Shipped fast! Arrived early and a great deal to boot!

I could not be happier :) :T: Thanks Casey!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Got a pair of Nhandus from @Casey K. via USPS last week and I could not be happier!

A 4-5" juvenile N. coloratovillosus in a 4.5" 8oz deli cup and a 1/4" N. chromatus sling in a 5 dram vial.
The best part about this: THEY WERE A PAY-IT-FORWARD GIFT!

Packaging and shipping were great. Communication with Casey was great. She cares about her animals, the hobby and this forum and it show!

Highly recommend @Casey K. and will be doing business with her again

Thanks so much for my first two of this genus, the gift and two great additions to my collection!

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Casey K is my go to vendor for US sales. She seems to never stop communicating (Don't you need to sleep or go to the bathroom sometimes, Case?) Packaging is superb. I don't fear shipments coming from a southern state to a southern state in the summer--Casey has it covered. LAG is always guaranteed. And.....she threw in a freebie despite the fact that I only purchased one T. Love her. Us Yankees, at Tarantula Forum, are quite fortunate that we get to take advantage of such a fine business woman. I will buy from her again---Count on it!!!

Latest posts