• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I was able to reuse Casey's paper towels which was a huge help during the pandemic when the markets had no paper goods
My ass was itching for weeks after reusing @Casey K. paper towels...im not sure why.
20210126_131235.jpg

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just got a 4 inch young AF P. reduncus from Casey today. Flawless as ever. The T arrived feisty within 24 hours. Trivial shipping cost which is ironic because Casey's packaging is top notch. Except for non-pandemic repticons, she is my go-to for all tarantulas. She is so reliable and communicative, it has become difficult for me to trust anyone else. Love you Casey!

Attachments

• 20210209_182611.jpg
    20210209_182611.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9

jiayunx1

I bought a female P. metallica and P. miranda from Casey. It was a very good experience: fast communications, great price, and healthy animals. I highly recommend her and I look forward to doing more business with her in the future. Thanks, Casey!

Lentulus

3 Year Member
I recently had the pleasure of getting one of Casey’s Tarantulas. Dealing with her was easy going and straight forward. She responds quickly and does what she says she will. I found her spiders to be up to 2x more absorbent as well as containing 33% more T than other leading brands of tarantulas. That last part seems off but my earlier point stands.

I was thrilled with our transaction and would do another without hesitation. Thank you Casey K!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Got two beasties from @Casey K. this week

Well packaged, arrived early, amazing communication. Recommend A++++

Thanks for another stellar transaction, and 2 beautiful Ts

ThePog

3 Year Member
I ordered 3 T. vagans from Casey and they came happy, healthy, and with nice attitudes. She has great costumer service and replies very quickly. I am very happy and I will definitely be purchasing again. Great vendor. 10/10.

Lsama

I purchased a C. Elegans and K. Brunnipes from Casey, and aside from a flub-up on the part of my local post office, everything went smooth as silk. Both tarantulas look lovely and healthy and are settling in nicely. 5/5, and I'll be happy to do more business with Casey!

aaronsweb

Bought a handful of T's from Casey, she shipped quickly snd although the package got stuck in shipping, she went above and beyond helping me attempt to track down the package and kept the communication open the whole time, and was very helpful. They finally arrived 5 days later, and because of her A+ packing, they were alive and well. Out of the 9 years of keeping T's, definitely one of the best packings I've received. I immediately had the thought of keeping those paper towels she used, then just came on here and saw a bunch of people talking about her paper towels, haha! It's definitely a thing! 10/10 would recommend, and will buy again! :)

Pgreazy

3 Year Member
I placed an order For 2 Adult Females and Vittata slings. Well packed very responsive to questions
She Also Donated An Adult T AlBo Female to our new Tarantulas and Recoverees program to help those in Recovery learn and receive a First T by completing meetings.
I can't say enough but Thank You

Latest posts