• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

big up the rose hairs!

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here's Cade's new rosie, Noelle/Noah:
DSC09342.JPG

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wasn't really planning on a rose hair at all, but Cade fell in love with her at the shop yesterday when I was looking at the obt slings. The look on his face when he asked me if he could take her home was so adorable, there was no way I could say no. Glad we did though, she's been super fun to watch and she's so pretty and fun to watch :)

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I went and filled up her water dish, she didn't seem to care at all that I was in there. No sooner had I closed her tank, she went right over to the dish, knocked it over and is now 'cuddling' it again lol

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have her new enclosure all set up, but the substrate is still damp, would rather it dry out some more so she's not climbing the walls. She has a new water bowl, but I might just leave her bottle cap in there so she can continue to love it lol

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Velma did that the first few weeks I had her...she'd even take it into her hide and do it. I guess she was just excited to have her own bowl!
My nutty chromatus keeps burying his, I've put two in there and he's always killing one or the other of them, he is proper nuts. He certainly don't call it George lmao.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My nutty chromatus keeps burying his, I've put two in there and he's always killing one or the other of them, he is proper nuts. He certainly don't call it George lmao.
LOL! For some reason I just picture him running around with a tin foil hat, killing the 'alien pods' that keep appearing around his property!!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LOL! For some reason I just picture him running around with a tin foil hat, killing the 'alien pods' that keep appearing around his property!!
Lol, you reminded me, my horse does that with wheelie bins as well, not with a hat on but he does kill them, I don't take him out on dustman day anymore. The chromatus appears to have a screw loose ( rapture, not tempest. )

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I went in to refill Noelle's water dish today...she ran over, fast as fast can be (kind of took me by surprise actually), and grabbed on to her dish and I couldn't believe how strong she was! She held on to that cap for dear life...guess she's not thirsty lol

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I went in to refill Noelle's water dish today...she ran over, fast as fast can be (kind of took me by surprise actually), and grabbed on to her dish and I couldn't believe how strong she was! She held on to that cap for dear life...guess she's not thirsty lol
Delilah did that when I moved her from the tiny pot she came in to her big enclosure, she hung into the lid for dear life and we ended up playing tug o war.

Latest posts