• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

big up the rose hairs!

Nerris

3 Year Member
This is my baby girl Nerris, took this the other day as I've found her confidence has grown and she is making the enclosure her own by moving all the substrate. I just adore this pic and can't wait for her to grow as beautiful as all of your rosies :)

Attachments

• Nay-Nay.jpg
    Nay-Nay.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 26

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is my baby girl Nerris, took this the other day as I've found her confidence has grown and she is making the enclosure her own by moving all the substrate. I just adore this pic and can't wait for her to grow as beautiful as all of your rosies :)
She is gorgeous, and quite hard working by the looks of it, ahhh

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They normally make themselves at home quite quickly and settle in. you will probably find him very laid back and easy going.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think so. He was very cooperative when I moved him into the cup to transfer him between enclosures. His old set up was pitiful...no hide,no water bowl, and a scant amount of substrate

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think so. He was very cooperative when I moved him into the cup to transfer him between enclosures. His old set up was pitiful...no hide,no water bowl, and a scant amount of substrate
Ah, lucky you got him, he will be really grateful for a nice home and he does sound very sweet :)

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I hope so. I plan on offering him a crick tonight, as I want to make sure everyone has had an opportunity to eat before my surgery. I know my hubby will feed everyone if I remind him but since these guys don't beg and make their needs known I want to make sure it happens before tomorrow.

Normally I'd wait a bit longer but I want to be sure he has a chance to eat if he wants.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks HQ. I am not too worried about the procedure just how I will feel afterward..:p

Happy to report though the Rosie is out apparently stalking a crick!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ramases is trying to rip the artificial plants off his hut, he hates them, I'm going to swap it for another one with no plants. Glad ya man is tucking in DB, my roses make a right performance out of it when they catch dinner, I swear there eyes light up.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am quite happy he is acclimating so quickly. He's moving about the enclosure slowly, checking things out, gingerly touching everything as he searches for the cricket. I think he is just being so tentative due tot he fact he is in a new place.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am quite happy he is acclimating so quickly. He's moving about the enclosure slowly, checking things out, gingerly touching everything as he searches for the cricket. I think he is just being so tentative due tot he fact he is in a new place.
He is probably overwhelmed ahh he is a little darling. They do like to investigate I'm thinking of calling my next one nosey rosey

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Glad to hear he's settling in quickly for you! Best wishes for you tomorrow and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Latest posts