• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

big up the rose hairs!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Only to another country. :(
Reduncus are cool spiders. unfortunately, they don't keep their sling color.
So all the wild caught are brought in to the country illegally? That is outrageous. I might start a campaign to have wild t's left alone.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im surprised there are any left in the wild. I will check out cites and join in there campaign thanks db

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks i am beside myself as i dont know for sure how old ramases is or if he is male or if he will mature this time and i will have to find a breeder who can use him. I feel quite sick but just letting nature take its course not doing pics or videos as i am terrified of disturbing him. Hope he will be back on his feet soon he is taking ages and i am really worried now.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My thoughts are with you today. I will be by the computer most of today as I do not have class today . It is about 720 am here so you will not be disturbing me if you just need to vent or someone to distract you. Fell free to PM me or message here.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That is so lovely of you cant tell you how much i appreciate your kindness. I worry more about the bigger ones moulting the slings seem to just wriggle out of theres in no time. Ramases is moving a fraction now and then so is ok at the moment. Solomon looks so skinny after his moult. Its half twelve afternoon here i could not face work and leave rami on his back with his legs in the air :( he is a great character and i get helplessly attatched to all my animals

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He does not seem to be making any progress. I am going to the stables now and will phone the vet when i get home.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hooray, ramases got through his moult ok. Have not seen him properly yet as he is in the dark but he is upright and I will check out his new coat in the morning.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks its been a stressful day for us both and taken him ages to wriggle out poor ramases. Hope he has not matured and got his tibial hooks or I will be planning a wedding for him :(

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Newly moulted Ramses

Attachments

• 2012-12-02 13.43.23.jpg
    2012-12-02 13.43.23.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
thank you. I got a few pics today so putting them on your threads as well. I'm no photographer but very proud of my ts

Latest posts