• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

big up the rose hairs!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would like a chance to express my love of all things rose haired! I have been nuts about these t's since looking after a friends one called yogi around twenty years ago. I acquired my first t "pink floyd" soon after and have several rosie companions since. I have found my rose hairs to be sweet, clever and in some cases pretty cheeky not to mention beautiful. I know there are lots of fans on here so feel free to post pics of your chile t here!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2012-07-28 13.20.19.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Dinky naughty money spider top tsunami (su) bottom. Not great pics sorry but i keep there area dark and dingy..

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If any of mine have babies one day i will send you some! Im sure gramastola pulchripes could go on this page anyway they must be related to g porteri and g rosea or have i got the wrong end of the stick?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If any of mine have babies one day i will send you some! Im sure gramastola pulchripes could go on this page anyway they must be related to g porteri and g rosea or have i got the wrong end of the stick?

I'm actually ok not having a Rose. I have too many spiders as it is. lol. Plus I'm pretty sure It's all sorts of illeagal for you to send me a spider lol appreciate the offer though. Pulchripes share the genus, but imo are very different spiders. I highly recommend one.

Hope it didnt escape!

Nah, definitely not. I've only had 1 escape in 15+ years.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Mine wont be breeding for a few years yet. I didnt think it was illeagle to send slings to someone. Some of your babies are cute beyond words i have never seen reduncus before i love that one!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm actually ok not having a Rose. I have too many spiders as it is. lol. Plus I'm pretty sure It's all sorts of illeagal for you to send me a spider lol appreciate the offer though. Pulchripes share the genus, but imo are very different spiders. I highly recommend one.

Thats a relief i had visions of a chile in a hoodie roaming the streets with a baseball bat

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Mine wont be breeding for a few years yet. I didnt think it was illeagle to send slings to someone. Some of your babies are cute beyond words i have never seen reduncus before i love that one!
Only to another country. :(
Reduncus are cool spiders. unfortunately, they don't keep their sling color.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

If you are looking to "thin the herd" I volunteer to foster your unwanteds. :D

Latest posts