• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poecilotheria/Pokie Club

Anthony York

3 Year Member
here is a better pic of my p. Metallica but it only of the legs it doesn't come out to much why I named it Shy

Attachments

• imagejpeg_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_3.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 32

Anthony York

3 Year Member
oh I got a pic of my GBB sling I know this is for pokies but there isn't one for GBB's its in the middle of the leaves

Attachments

• gbb.jpeg
    gbb.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 22

Anthony York

3 Year Member
yeah I got it in a terrestrial enclosure it has the hide webbed up but don't see it in it much spends most of it time on top of the hide.

Anthony York

3 Year Member
so Martin this is the GBB I was talking about that I thought was in pre-molt the abdomen is shiny and dark and it hasn't moved from that spot in almost 2 weeks and you said you couldn't confirm it without a pic and that the best pic I could get just want to know what you think and if you could tell from the pic.

Anthony York

3 Year Member
I suspect it is a male anyway just so you know because I got a good look at the underside a week ago and the book lung are close together and I have read that males book lungs are usually close together while a female's are usually spread far apart.

Anthony York

3 Year Member
well one question do they roam around their enclosure much cause mine never comes out it stays in it hide. its only came out once and that was shortly after it molted.