• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poecilotheria/Pokie Club

Logan D

3 Year Member
:O once again wow youve gone and done it again indeed you have im mine blowin great job martin it look really nice with the p. Metallica

Logan D

3 Year Member
but im afraid with them not be so big and the enclosure having alot of space tht they might claim territories and kill when another one enters that said territory

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
but im afraid with them not be so big and the enclosure having alot of space tht they might claim territories and kill when another one enters that said territory

I will have to see what happens,but I've not overdone the hiding areas meaning they will either have to co-inhabit or kill each other. If I see any aggression I will split them up again.

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Rosehair was worried about the abundant space,so I quickly made two side backings. Thus closing space up,also making it darker and actually looks beautiful.

uploadfromtaptalk1412959405714.jpg

Latest posts