• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kenny's Gallery.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't know I think being eaten alive is horrific I would never get over it if one of my lads died like that. I will always find breeders who need my boys as they mature but on the strict understanding I never find out if he gets hurt or killed. I don't think I will buy any more ts I will try and get animals I'm not nuts about instead lol

Less horrific imo, being the male is going to die soon anyway. I figure, why not get all the use you can out of him. I make an effort to save my males for more pairings, but if they get munched, I'm very ok with it

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Less horrific imo, being the male is going to die soon anyway. I figure, why not get all the use you can out of him. I make an effort to save my males for more pairings, but if they get munched, I'm very ok with it
I couldn't deal with it, I read somewhere that it doesn't happen often, I don't know if that is true ....

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
1st Post Moult meal for this X.Immanis lady.
1214007.jpg

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In my opinion Pocelitheria sp are the hardest spiders to photograph ( granted, I'm not a photographer)
Today my Tiger Ornamental was out and about so I jumped at the chance to get a pic. She's still poking around so I might get more up b4 the end of the day. 4"(just shy) female.
TigerOrnamental001.jpg

Atx13

3 Year Member
Fair enough, I personally think they're gorgeous, and love the sheer size. I really enjoy keeping them. They make my other "Big" Ts look small.
I like the size.. and love seeing other peoples Goliaths... Just one of the few Ts i've never been interested in keeping *shrug*, nothing against the species, just not my cup of tea for some reason.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I like the size.. and love seeing other peoples Goliaths... Just one of the few Ts i've never been interested in keeping *shrug*, nothing against the species, just not my cup of tea for some reason.

I hear ya, that's how I feel about most Avics.

Latest posts