• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kenny's Gallery.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Yeah, i'm sure i'll end up with 4 or 5 psalms before im content with my collection ;).

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
(wo)man eater
12912005.jpg

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have one. hopefully, it'll line up right. I'm hoping to get a mout out of her in the next couple months. I also have my eye on another big girl. Way over-priced, but whatcha gonna do?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Would be easier if the females could be artificially inseminated. I hate giving my boys away. The owners of a local shop have a beautiful Indian ornamental who are the male and they don't know if he got to mate before she devoured him. I was surprised they left them in together over night tho, I thought most people kept an eye on them until they finished.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Would be easier if the females could be artificially inseminated. I hate giving my boys away. The owners of a local shop have a beautiful Indian ornamental who are the male and they don't know if he got to mate before she devoured him. I was surprised they left them in together over night tho, I thought most people kept an eye on them until they finished.

Arboreal Ts are typically left together for breeding. And, you need to look at it differently. Your not giving your boy away, your boy is becoming an investment, by providing nourishment to the female, to help sustain his babies.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't know I think being eaten alive is horrific I would never get over it if one of my lads died like that. I will always find breeders who need my boys as they mature but on the strict understanding I never find out if he gets hurt or killed. I don't think I will buy any more ts I will try and get animals I'm not nuts about instead lol

Latest posts