• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kenny's Gallery.

Atx13

3 Year Member
I'm hoping to add a few haplopelma's to my collection at some point, pretty cool T's

Atx13

3 Year Member
Yeah, I've always had a thing for pet holes. You need to get your self a KB though ;)
I just might throw one into my cart when I place my order with petcenter, I've only got 2 in mind for that order, right now...

Atx13

3 Year Member
Gotcha, slow growing doesnt bother me, but I assume from a 1/2" baby to 5" or 6" is a pretty long time?

Atx13

3 Year Member
So now, I have 3 T's in mind for my PetcenterUSA purchase, next month... S. Calceatum, H. Maculata, and a KB.. might add a Poec. as well, maybe a Psalm. as well, just have to see what i want next month :p.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So now, I have 3 T's in mind for my PetcenterUSA purchase, next month... S. Calceatum, H. Maculata, and a KB.. might add a Poec. as well, maybe a Psalm. as well, just have to see what i want next month :p.

Good choices. I always pass on Calceatum though, very similar to H.Mac, just not as awesome.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Yeah, I've been thinking about dropping if from my list, getting a Psalm. in its place.

Atx13

3 Year Member
P. Pulcher, or P. Irminia.. I've never had a Pulcher, so its at the top. But I just cant say no to a P. Cambridgei. lol. I'll probably hold off on the S. Calceatum, and a poec, and get all three psalms when i place my order.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
P. Pulcher, or P. Irminia.. I've never had a Pulcher, so its at the top. But I just cant say no to a P. Cambridgei. lol. I'll probably hold off on the S. Calceatum, and a poec, and get all three psalms when i place my order.

what about Reduncas?

Latest posts