• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caught in the act.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks, I always call her my beauty queen. She hadn't grown much after all, typical brachy but she is so pretty.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2013-05-20 12.58.45.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here is my beautiful, skinny princess. She is very sweet, i've never seen her flick hair or get stroppy.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I managed to miss four moults last night, left to right is Flamenco, Hercules and Adonis. Also Nevermore who is still laying on her skin. There is a big size difference between Flamenco and Herc now.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I saw something today I haven't seen before. My teeny tiny B. vagans Itsy was eating last night when I checked on every one (18 total now) before bed...and she was eating this morning...still in her molt...she wasn't stuck, she just hadn't slipped all the way out of the bit on her abdomen. I dotted on a bit of water and it slipped right off, all the while she was protectively hovering over her cricket bits, butt straight up in the air, the curing almost audible.

I <3 slings.

Latest posts