• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caught in the act.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well I have a spider flipped and ready so I'm gonna try and get some progression pics.
If anyone else wants to post their own "In the act" photos I'd encourage it.
In time this could turn out to be a very interesting thread.

5:16 still on it's back.
AGFlip.jpg

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
depends on how you look at it.
She flipped around 3pm, but didn't start moulting til 5:21 then at 6:45 she was out. still hasn't flipped back .

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Can't blame you but its a shame. I've been writing one about horses for months it gets Boring and I doubt if anyone Will publish it. I really love a lot of your pictures you could do a photographic guide to t's all you have to do is write what species they are the

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Can't blame you but its a shame. I've been writing one about horses for months it gets Boring and I doubt if anyone Will publish it. I really love a lot of your pictures you could do a photographic guide to t's all you have to do is write what species they are the

Yeah, I could. but there would be way to much favoritism. lol It would be abook void of arboreals, Dwarves, Aphonopelma, etc. I'm not a book kind of guy.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I showed these photos to friends at the stables and people at work everyone was totally amazed and said how brilliant they are. :)

Latest posts