• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The threat to the First Amendment.

Tnoob

Lmao......oooohh that is so true....but I kinda like the part of "what woman needs a man when SHE can provide?".... lol.....I'm crawling off to my dark hole now.....lol.
I should probably slow down on posting when I'm jacked up on coffee and anti histamines.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well this has taken a turn. Everytime someone mentions violence in the black community it always reminds me of Ben Shapiros statement when asked about it and he said it's everything to do with the culture

I miss the times when someone didn't get a job or they failed at something because they ****ed up. Now everyone blames oppression. Are there honestly still black people dealing with oppression from slavery in the US? Give me a break lol. Btw I can say this because I'm a white privileged male :)

Slavery was abolished years ago.....but the card is still used today.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I don't think it is about providing, anybody can provide man or woman. I believe it is more about discipline and there are many mothers who can't control a beligerent son.
My wife is 5'3" and I am 6'3" and a solid 255 lbs. Our youngest son is 6'5" and when he was 17 he wanted to to go out with his buddies and his mom told him no. He got upset and started yelling at her saying he was going and how was she going to stop him. When he turned around I was standing there and a wave of fear rushed across his face. I told him if he ever talked to his mother that way again his buddies would be sending flowers to his funeral. He then apologized to his mother and gave her a hug. He is now 25 and we haven't had an issue with disrespect since.

Nothing against women but there are times when a dad needs to step in and in todays families there are way too many households where one isn't available.

I agree 100%. My sisters boys are out of control!!! I have ONE son (he's my baby and 4 years old) ....he is the most compassionate and caring soul you could ever meet. He has manners....says please and thank you. Constantly hugging everyone but shy with strangers. :) My daughter on the other hand is a different story. I'd almost say her horns were bigger than mine if i didn't know any better and she is 8 years old.

Tnoob

Exactly!!!
This is why I like Jordan Peterson, and Ben Shapiro so much. They almost make responsibility, and accountability a dogma, which I don't think is so bad. With no fault divorce, and the welfare state it's probubly best to remember what brought us to where we are.

Tnoob

I agree 100%. My sisters boys are out of control!!! I have ONE son (he's my baby and 4 years old) ....he is the most compassionate and caring soul you could ever meet. He has manners....says please and thank you. Constantly hugging everyone but shy with strangers. :) My daughter on the other hand is a different story. I'd almost say her horns were bigger than mine if i didn't know any better and she is 8 years old.
I've tried my best to raise my daughter to be dangerous. I don't mean violent. I mean dangerous in thought, and speech.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Accountability is exactly what its all about. Thats why the victim culture is spreading. Its not my fault! I'm just a victim! It works for black folks, so now everyone is jumping on the victim bandwagon. Its one of the major triggers for all the anti white sentiment we see today. They're the victims, we're the oppressers. I'm actually starting to hope it gets worse, so it can be stomped out, forcefuly. Examples need to be made. Its a clown world now. Honk honk!

Did you hear of the bull**** law suit Amy Schumer filed against Netflix? She was offered a contract to produce a number of specials for X amount of money and she agreed. She later found out that Chris Rock was offered a contract to do a number of specials and was offered more money. Her lawyers claimed it was sexism (nothing to do with her being a **** comedian and Chris rock being hugely successful for many many years) and the sad thing is they won the court case and she was given more money. What they failed to realise is the overal studies that show men earn more than women (which they used as evidence ) also show that white women earn more than black men. So not only did they make up a pay gap bull**** arguement. They ignored a lot of their own arguement to claim she was being victimised.

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
I've tried my best to raise my daughter to be dangerous. I don't mean violent. I mean dangerous in thought, and speech.
High five brother! (Or Sister? It doesn't say...) My daughter will tell you all about the Revolutionary war and why we had it. She can also explain, in detail, how the 2A makes all the others possible, and why the 2A is not about duck hunting.

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
Did you hear of the bull**** law suit Amy Schumer filed against Netflix? She was offered a contract to produce a number of specials for X amount of money and she agreed. She later found out that Chris Rock was offered a contract to do a number of specials and was offered more money. Her lawyers claimed it was sexism (nothing to do with her being a **** comedian and Chris rock being hugely successful for many many years) and the sad thing is they won the court case and she was given more money. What they failed to realise is the overal studies that show men earn more than women (which they used as evidence ) also show that white women earn more than black men. So not only did they make up a pay gap bull**** arguement. They ignored a lot of their own arguement to claim she was being victimised.
And guess how many people in the business are now lined up to use her after that? Its a short line. A very short line. Maybe now we won't have to see her commercials for her stupid movies any more.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This doesn't suprise me at all. ****ed up stories like that are commonplace, these days.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This doesn't suprise me at all. ****ed up stories like that are commonplace, these days.

I guess politically situations in US and UK are similar. If you support Trump or Brexit your labelled as racist. Seems to be the lefts way to end a debate they know they will lose. Identity politics will be the end of democracy:)

Latest posts