• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The threat to the First Amendment.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I would just like to argue here that's your body, and the babies has its own sovereignty. Life is created factually at conception, and is a living organism. Just because she doesn't want it doesn't mean the father should lose out on a child just because both parties may have made poor life choices or some ****. Also, according to a few national databases on abortion statistics there has been over 1,535,829, 540 deaths from abortion since 1980. A full 7 years since roe vs wade, and wahmen are a bigger threat than Mau, Stalin, and Hitler combined, they are a larger threat to humanity than any communist regime, or fascist, for that matter. Also, our country is well below replacement levels for breeding. At this rate we have a serious issue with getting people to breed. P.S. in before my mass oga knee kicks in.

I'm confused.....are you agreeing or disagreeing with what i stated? I'm anti-abortion. Not sure if you stopped reading my post after the first couple of sentences before you responded or what......

Tnoob

I'm confused.....are you agreeing or disagreeing with what i stated? I'm anti-abortion. Not sure if you stopped reading my post after the first couple of sentences before you responded or what......
I am mearly stating a fact. Weather or not I disagree with you isn't of importance. I don't care about that just stating facts.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Is that why women get so fired up if anyone calls them that? Its calling into question their critical thinking skills?

I suppose it depends on their thought process. :D If they understand the meaning, one would assume thats why they get upset. If they don't understand its meaning, I don't see why they'd be offended.

Hehehehe :D

Mr. P

3 Year Member
More your style.

cry.gif

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm Johnny Depp, I don't have to spell.
P.S. your punctuation worse than my spelling. @Casey K.

I'm offended. My spirit is now broken. You have brutally attacked me (verbally), insulted me and hurt my feelings. I shall go to my corner (face buried in my arms- crossed in my lap) and cry. I really like you and I hope that we can be the best of friends here.

Tnoob

I'm offended. My spirit is now broken. You have brutally attacked me (verbally), insulted me and hurt my feelings. I shall go to my corner (face buried in my arms- crossed in my lap) and cry. I really like you and I hope that we can be the best of friends here.
Awww you poor thing. I was only punishing you in jest. You'll be okay, I hope?

Latest posts