• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Giants!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2013-04-14 13.04.39.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I finally have someone big enough for this thread, my lovely pirate (who is busy telling stone pirate "I eat the crickets round here!") Bandit is slightly bigger but he werent up for pics today. They might get bigger still but they are huge!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I finally have someone big enough for this thread, my lovely pirate (who is busy telling stone pirate "I eat the crickets round here!") Bandit is slightly bigger but he werent up for pics today. They might get bigger still but they are huge!

How big is she?

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have! I just have a few more at the top of my wish list right now hehe. Ugh...will my wishlist ever become smaller? Just seems as I get more I add more to the wishlist rofl.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How big is she?
Just got to measure and pirate is just over 8 inches. I was all set to get photographic evidence but its hard to hold the camera in one hand and tape measure in the other while making sure the spider doesnt do a bunk for it. Unfortunately Pirate lost interest and wandered off while i was fathing about. Will try again next feed day, they are easier to deal with when they are eating.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She is really beautiful. My chromatus have both grown a bit lately and are having bigger crickets but nowhere near to full grown.

Latest posts