• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Giants!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No little guys here, nothing under 6"
Post your Big Beautiful Girls(or boys)
8"+
lp001.jpg

8"+
PMuticus8in.jpg

7"
stirmi002.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
lol. much as I love your attitude I've got to give my accountant two hundred pound this week to sort my tax out and my horse needs seventy pound for his new shoes on Thursday. I won't bore you with the rest of my life story but I need to stay out of pet shops for a few weeks :(

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
they had the most enormous goliath I have ever seen in my life at the new shop and as they are friends of friends I reckon they might let me pay in installments. I'm not exaggerating if I arm wrestled with it it would win easily I have never seen one anywhere near that size. it probably eats more than my cats......

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
they had the most enormous goliath I have ever seen in my life at the new shop and as they are friends of friends I reckon they might let me pay in installments. I'm not exaggerating if I arm wrestled with it it would win easily I have never seen one anywhere near that size. it probably eats more than my cats......

Here's a tip. Goliaths are incredibly easy to sex at large sizes. If you get it in a large Deli Cup, and look at the Vent. There will be a Triangle shap at the vent if it is a male.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Woah! nice L. violaceopes, bet shes a lovely girl o_O. How many times did she try and eat your face? :)

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't usually bother with really big spiders but heres a few 7"+

Lampropelma violaceopes 8"
DSCF0013-4.jpg

Pamphobeteus sp. platyomma 8"
DSCF0047-2.jpg

Theraphosa apophysis 9"
DSCF0003-16.jpg

Pamphobeteus antinous 7"
DSCF0040-3.jpg

Lasiodora parahybana 8"
DSCF0013-21.jpg

Grammostola pulchripes 7.5"
DSCF0028-8.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE your L.violecepes!! Another one of my favorite T's!

plessey

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks. The L. violaceopes was actually very well behaved. I've always had more problems with them trying to run laps around the spider room than biting.

Latest posts