• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brachypelma.

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here is my MF
2012-11-02_21-35-55_889.jpg

2012-11-02_21-26-05_335.jpg

I have a MF B boehmei, but cant seem to find any photos of her at the moment.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Such a cute pic, she looks like she's being bashful :)
Thanks, it's strange cos hercules stands like that as well sometimes, like he is all coy. it's nice that they have some mannerisms the same, although herc is definitely the outgoing one.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Poor Hamlet came out hoping for dinner and was disappointed that I filled her water and took her skin. I've promised her a nice feast next week. I am very pleased with her new coat and she has a very nice nature.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My birthday present to myself. Newly moulted Apollo. Seems very sweet but i moved him straight off the substrate he was on! Hope to acquire a few more ts over the weekend........

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hope you can see this ! Really bad picture of one of my new tiny b emilias. What these babies lack in size they make up for in appetite! Hopefully you can see this one tucking into her lovely cricket dinner.

Latest posts