• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

big up the rose hairs!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2013-10-27 11.53.07.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Dakota who has finally put some weight on. He had two moults close together and looked awful for a while.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks DB he looked shocking for a few months. He is the one who was covered in sores when I got him, poor little thing.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I will be gutted if any of my boys get eaten. I might install gym equipment for all my boys.

Anyway I had a dream that my little Tsunami is female, her and Coppelia are growing slower than all my others. I am pretty sure Money is male so if Tsunami is female I will give them a go together .

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You know me too well DB. I doubt I will part with any babies, who cares if I can't actually get through the door anymore.
I did think the other day that I shouldn't get any more slings as my oldest t is 27 years old, which means there is a good chance some of my slings might out live me. I know that's morbid but I can't imagine my family fighting over them when I die .

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know the feeling. My hubby and I have parrots as well as our T's. We are in the process of working up our wills to care for the birds, and I am considering the same for my T's. We are naming individuals/organizations that the critters, and money for their care, should go to.

TJB13

3 Year Member
Yeah that's something I don't think about too much. I don't know what would happen to mine if I kicked the bucket. I don't think my wife could even get them out of the house. Hopefully I'll have kids soon and maybe they will like them.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Vegas gets a nice pay out if I die so he can go and boss people around in a sanctuary. I have not made plans for the others yet but should get onto it.

Latest posts