• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's your Tarantula's name?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I only name large adult females, that I've raised, and have an emotional attachment too.
This is "Log" (parahybana) and "Bump" (emilia) I also have a King Baboon named "stump" but she's a good 18" under Ground.
logandbump002.jpg

logandbump003.jpg

donna

3 Year Member
we have.........
Bindi :chillian rose found in a bin
Crimson :golden red rump (red/crimson)
Blaze: fireleg
Tai :salmon pink bird eater (tai means large)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
we have.........

we have.........

Omg you found a Chile in a bin thats terrible how lucky you found it tho. Is the salmon pink an adult ?

JeniHaas

3 Year Member
Although I'm currently unable to post pictures, I do have some great
Names I've given my five Ts.

First there's Noodles, my two year old mail Chilean Rosie. He was named after the goofy police officer i
Cheech and Chongs "nice dreams"

Next there's Boom Shakwitah (boom boom for short) my two yr old Avic Avic

I have an almost two yr old Mexican red knee named Owen after the movie "throw mama from the train" (it's hilarious, u gotta see it!)

And I most recently acquired two Ts from the Corsegold tarantula g
Festival this previous Saturday.

One is a 15 yr old Carlsbad green female who we named Whiteface, obviously bc her face is white and the rest of her is black

The last is an anonymous Ts given to us by some one at that festival - his booty is bald (prob intro molt) do we named him Rumpity

Also we had an Avic versicolor spidering that didn't make it long, but his name was bleuFord ... RIP little one!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ah what a shame sorry to hear about your baby. I got three new babies today a b smithi i called hamlet an avic avic called cupid and another tiny Chile rose that i have not named yet Im hoping to bump into a man i like at work in the next few weeks and was planning to ask him to help me choose a name (i know its probably corny but its a conversation starter and he mite come up with something good.)