• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi. Got my 1st T last October. A wee curly hair sling called Bear. This was soon followed by my getting Gizmo, a Mexican fireleg. Bear did his 4th molt last night and has some proper stubble now
Gizzy should be due in a couple of weeks too.

The pic is of Bear, still a bit pale and soft from the fresh molt.
View attachment 63936
Welcome to the forum/family!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
GifMeme 15022022192541.gif

Not Savsonite

Howdy everyone! Been digging into the hobby since October '21, always been fascinated/around tarantulas but recently started keeping. Love seeing them molt and grow, especially the spiderlings. Up to 18, always on the lookout for more Brachypelma.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Howdy everyone! Been digging into the hobby since October '21, always been fascinated/around tarantulas but recently started keeping. Love seeing them molt and grow, especially the spiderlings. Up to 18, always on the lookout for more Brachypelma.

Hello and welcome. :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello there, thanks for joining and for the intro! The Brachypelma genus is a good beginning to keeping - I have a few I could be convinced to sell/ship of you are interested....What species are you currently keeping?

Welcome.to the hobby and the forum

Violetta

Hello and welcome to Tarantula Forum! I created this site with the hopes that it will one day become a great FREE resource for pet tarantula keepers the world over. Our aim is to maintain a family-friendly place where people can discuss tarantula husbandry online. Please take a minute to register as part of our community and introduce yourself here in this thread or in the Introductions subforum.

Best,

Josh
Thank you so much!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good News Everyone! I’ve joined the forum and look forward to communicating with other hobbyists!
I’ve been keeping arthropods for a number of years and especially love tarantulas looking forward to learning with you

Hello and welcome. :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good News Everyone! I’ve joined the forum and look forward to communicating with other hobbyists!
I’ve been keeping arthropods for a number of years and especially love tarantulas looking forward to learning with you
Good news travels fast.
Welcome aboard!

PhoenixBirdd712

Hello and welcome to Tarantula Forum! I created this site with the hopes that it will one day become a great FREE resource for pet tarantula keepers the world over. Our aim is to maintain a family-friendly place where people can discuss tarantula husbandry online. Please take a minute to register as part of our community and introduce yourself here in this thread or in the Introductions subforum.

Best,

Josh
Thank you so much!!

Latest posts