• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

PhoenixBirdd712

Hello and welcome to Tarantula Forum! I created this site with the hopes that it will one day become a great FREE resource for pet tarantula keepers the world over. Our aim is to maintain a family-friendly place where people can discuss tarantula husbandry online. Please take a minute to register as part of our community and introduce yourself here in this thread or in the Introductions subforum.

Best,

Josh
I have been in the hobby for about 5 years. I started with this hobby to get over my fear of spiders. A C. Versicolor was my first she is a beautiful adult female. I now have around 100 true spiders and turantulas. Although, the majority of mine are true spiders. I have become so entangled (spider joke) with spiders that i have recently gone back to school for my entomology degree since it's hard to find an arachnology degree anywhere lol.Thank you so much for having me. I look forward to being able to gain the knowledge and also expand my collection of turantulas (of course). :)

ryanm7277

Hey there, Ryan here. Find my self researching and getting ready to purchase my first T. Been watching Tom Moran and some other YouTubers. Also been reading on arachnoboards.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey there, Ryan here. Find my self researching and getting ready to purchase my first T. Been watching Tom Moran and some other YouTubers. Also been reading on arachnoboards.

Hello and welcome. :)
If you have any questions just ask.

melodie

Hi everyone! I'm a newish keeper based in New Mexico. I started doing more research on spiders/inverts last year after my life long arachnophobia was getting out of control. Jumping spiders were the gateway - now I have four jumpers and two T's (G. pulchra male / T. albopilosus female) with a growing wishlist! Really enjoying the hobby and appreciate all the great info available here on Tarantula forum!!
You can also find me on insta @arachnegram

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome. :)
So many of us are recovering Arachnophobes.

m0lsx

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello, Melodie welcome to the forum & the hobby.

mezzanine_915.jpg