• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unknown Connection Issue?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok looking in depth at the logs and it does appear to be image related. FastCGI specifically. I've changed some of the buffers and timeout parameters. Let's see if that at least gets rid of the errors. Then we can figure out what need to be tweaked from there.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Josh New Posts was working fine for a while last night but this morning the error message is back. The alert button is still coming up with Oops although the conversation button appears to be working ok.
I don't know if this is related to the same problem but when I hover over a user name in Members Online it shows members details but it isn't working on all.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I get an unknown connection error when I try to check messages and review the latest notifications. Sigh....poor Josh. I hope this issue is fixed soon. I know he's doing all he can.

Jeef

3 Year Member
Checking in with the same error messages. I can get one post in, then everything I click gives the error. Sometimes if I go out and come back in, I can get into another thread.

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
Screenshot 2022-04-04 11.35.08 PM.png

I've been getting this lately. Sometimes it clears up with a refresh. Sometimes it stays for two or three minutes.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I had a couple today but not as bads it usually is.

MBullock

3 Year Member
some of you guys might be using brave and have hardware acceleration enabled. disable it if pages load slowly, as it was a recent problem caused by the prior update. It causes slower machines to lag when loading webpages

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's doing it again but when I refresh the page it clears up. Just a heads up....

Screenshot_20220530-101020_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts