• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unknown Connection Issue?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yeah and when I click the notification bell it says some kind of connection issue but when I refresh and click again it's ok.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is the most annoying. I'm working on it though.

Bless your heart.....I bet you wish it would just go away. That's how I feel. Thank you for your time and effort into fixing this. It is much appreciated! :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah part of me wishes that. But the good thing is that once I find the bottleneck we should be cruising even better than before.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
When I click on my notification bell it displays an "oops" error message but when I click the "X" in the top right corner to close the message and then click the bell again, it goes away. Still getting the 520 error message.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmmm that's also not good and probably related. Heavy queries are timing out when they shouldn't be

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hmmm that's also not good and probably related. Heavy queries are timing out when they shouldn't be

Yeah I get the 520 error message when I try to open the sales posts.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My error 520 has always popped up when I clicked the new posts tag. And sorry, but it still does.

Edited to add. the error 520 only ever pops up the first time each visit that I click on new posts. Normally, clicking back & then reclicking on new posts, takes to new posts.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
A much-needed update: After poking around and a quick reboot this afternoon it looks like errors have temporarily subsided. They will probably still pop up which is why I've hired an expert to step in and audit our setup. We're on the road to recovery.

Thank you for your continued patience and support everyone!!