• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spider Showcase, The President's Club

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
Tricia, have you received your Ts?

Leah, I was hoping Bill would make things right, but up to now, he hasn't...Four months!...Actually, the order that I received was nothing like what I had ordered, and was extremely disappointing, to say the least, but he said the rest of my order would be sent out the following week, which NEVER happened...Instead of a 5" Pink Zebra, he sent a "sling"...Instead of a 3" White knee, he sent a sling that died...He sent two other slings, also, which were supposedly "freebees"...Oh, but now he informs me they're not "freebees" that is...With those slings, I did get my 5 "Haitian brown and 2 1/2" Columbian red leg...But they are certainly not worth all the money I sent him...

I never received my adult red trapdoor, black trapdoor, or my 3" P. Formosa, or my 5" Thai Tiger, which is what my Money Order for $260 paid for...Originally, I didn't order any slings, as I really don't have all that much time to watch them grow...And now, he thinks we're even cause he sent me four slings, the Haitian brown, and the C. red leg...Thankfully, Josh has removed him from this site...

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
I knew something had to be wrong as I had so many emails from you until the last few weeks...I thought your friend had died or that you had been in an accident due to the snow storms up there...So happy to hear all is well...

He led me to believe all is well...However, Bill turned out to be a man full of excuses, and promises...

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
They are known scammers. It's important to do your homework before sending anyone money.

Well, he was allowed to advertise on this site, so I felt secure in ordering from him...I guess he was new in October, and so was I...How was I to know that he was different than anyone else...I did read two good reports...I looked at his ad for a few months before I decided to buy in February...Anyway, I notified Josh a few weeks ago re: my dilemma, and he took his ad off this site immediately...I just didn't want anyone else to go through what I have experienced...

Tgirl1010

3 Year Member
I wasn't directing that at you. I am so sorry that this happened to you. I was just reminding everyone to be careful. Maybe by some miracle they will make it right by you. I sure hope so. :)

GTarantula

3 Year Member
Really sorry this has happened to you. I know it hurts as I've had to go through it with a few reptile vendors back in the day. Not fun at all. So thanks for letting us know I hope that guy gets what he deserves.

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
I wasn't directing that at you. I am so sorry that this happened to you. I was just reminding everyone to be careful. Maybe by some miracle they will make it right by you. I sure hope so. :)

No, I don't believe the Spider showcase, President's book, Bill's arboreal, or what ever else Bill goes by, will ever make it right with me...He has blocked my emails and will not answer his cell...I sent my money in "good faith" four months ago with hopes of receiving just what I ordered...There were absolutely no slings in my original order except for his offered freebees...I ordered 5" Pink Zebra Beauty and received a Pink Zebra "sling"...Also, a 3" White Knee, and received a WK "sling" which died, plus two "freebee slings"...Bill left me so hurt and confused as I am just astounded as to how someone can write such "heartfelt" letters and NOT have the character to go with it...This simply amazes me! Do not deal with anyone selling T's in Seekonk, Mass...Just a warning...

Last edited:

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
I do have some good news, though...Called a pet shop down in Naples, FL, to see what tarantulas they have...Found out they are going out of business this very week and everything is reduced 50 %...I'm getting a lg. Goliath Pink Toe, a 4" Yellow banded Aviculara, and a Scarlet Bird Eater med., all for $100...He's mailing them out today, even though I haven't sent him any money...I will in the AM...Definately!!!...After I told him my story about Bill, he couldn't do enough for me...Even shipping them to me free...

All I'm missing now is my P. Formosa, and my red and black trap door...If anyone has these for sale, please let me know...Thanks

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Karma will always win in the end. Guys like this never win. Glad you found the T's you were looking for. I have been trying to hunt down trap doors for quite some time and have an order pending with a supplier but concerned I may be in your boat soon enough. If they do deliver, I will share my source with you. Good luck!

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
Karma will always win in the end. Guys like this never win. Glad you found the T's you were looking for. I have been trying to hunt down trap doors for quite some time and have an order pending with a supplier but concerned I may be in your boat soon enough. If they do deliver, I will share my source with you. Good luck!

Thanks, I would really appreciate that...

MrBoom619

3 Year Member
All I'm missing now is my P. Formosa, and my red and black trap door...If anyone has these for sale, please let me know...Thanks

Hey Tricia - I'm sorry you had to go through this nightmare. What goes around comes around! PM me, I have a Red trapdoor and 2"+ female P.formosa I would love to send you. Just cover shipping and they are yours! =)

- Raoul

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
Hey Tricia - I'm sorry you had to go through this nightmare. What goes around comes around! PM me, I have a Red trapdoor and 2"+ female P.formosa I would love to send you. Just cover shipping and they are yours! =)

- Raoul
Oh, that is so very nice of you, Raoul...I have wanted a trapdoor for quite some time...I happen to have a habitat set up already...And, a Formosa, too!!...I would be so happy to take you up on your offer...Thanks so much...Email me and we will exchange address...I'll be more than happy to send you whatever you require...Tricia

MrBoom619

3 Year Member
Oh, that is so very nice of you, Raoul...I have wanted a trapdoor for quite some time...I happen to have a habitat set up already...And, a Formosa, too!!...I would be so happy to take you up on your offer...Thanks so much...Email me and we will exchange address...I'll be more than happy to send you whatever you require...Tricia

Sorry for the late response, Tricia. Shoot me your email address and I'll send you an email immediately. I'm sure you're resting right now so I'll be on the look out for it tomorrow. =)

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
All good, 8leg-al. I'm hoping someone does the same for me if it ever happens to me. Just paying it forward! =)

Just want you all to know that Mr Boom sent me some of the most beautiful T's...They were all packed with such meticulous loving care...I had never seen anything like it...Come to find out, he sent me one of his own personal pets which he had cared for for two years...I felt sad about that, as I was unaware of that until after I received it...Anyway, many thanks to Mr. Boom...His generosity really helped blot out my frustration and sadness over being scammed...xoxoxo

HungryGhost

3 Year Member
Just want you all to know that Mr Boom sent me some of the most beautiful T's...They were all packed with such meticulous loving care...I had never seen anything like it...Come to find out, he sent me one of his own personal pets which he had cared for for two years...I felt sad about that, as I was unaware of that until after I received it...Anyway, many thanks to Mr. Boom...His generosity really helped blot out my frustration and sadness over being scammed...xoxoxo
It's nice to hear about the good people in this world:)

Latest posts