• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Share your collection

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
1222151824.jpg
This is one part of my messy T room need to do some cleaning and some rehousings

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very cool T setups. Keep them coming guys. Could get an idea or two from your photos. ;)

swimbait

3 Year Member
in the bottom image on the wall, what is that enclosure? I love that, perfect for smaller guys!

Its a clipboard holder! Years ago they had a few at my dads work and I ended up emptying them and taking them lol Somehow I lost 2 of them this is the only one I can seem to find, I like them a lot for T's up to about 4.5-5" . I've considered ordering a bunch online in the future.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@swimbait
Going to search and see if I can find any and get an idea of cost on those, would be perfect in my room as I'm dedicating one wall to my T's.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
http://www.displays2go.com/P-31769/...nser-Business-Card-Pocket?st=Category&sid=137
Seems pretty dang similar, decent dimensions too. I bet there a quite a few things on that site that could be turned to T enclosures
aha! I searched and found nothing, and it even comes with a little sling enclosure lol! TY ! :D
And my husband is trying to tell me that 9 (read: ONE shelf full) is enough, lol!
NOOOO, 9 isn't enough at all! :p you need at least a dozen :p Their small, takes a few to equal a conventional sized pet ^.~

@schoolman, How many do you have schoolman? Amazing I am honestly jealous, I'm permanently disabled after having a deep brain aneurysm so
I cant do rehab and rescue anymore, I'm putting that energy into the T's now and loving them more as I go along.

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow @Scoolman Very cool lightings on your display Ts. You definitely give me great ideas from there... Hmmmmmmnnn. ;)
Those 10 gal tanks are all my adult G pulchra. They bask in the light and absorb the radiant heat. They will either stand on tip toe near them, or climb the glass and hang right next to them.

swimbait

3 Year Member
aha! I searched and found nothing, and it even comes with a little sling enclosure lol! TY ! :D

Plus those are actually rectangles, mine angle as they get towards the bottom so there isn't as much space at the bottom as the top. I like these a lot and may order some in the future. Would be cool to have a whole wall of Ts in cages like that

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Plus those are actually rectangles, mine angle as they get towards the bottom so there isn't as much space at the bottom as the top. I like these a lot and may order some in the future. Would be cool to have a whole wall of Ts in cages like that
Totally agree! Bunch on the side panel too, want a bunch of the business card ones for slings :)

Simon Chen

3 Year Member
Heres my little slice of heaven, this is all i have now but im in th process of finding room for a second shelf. 25 T's so far

Attachments

• 1451006270762-2134690478.jpg
    1451006270762-2134690478.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17

bookac

3 Year Member
Thats a lot of awesome setups here :D thanks guys, nice ambient lighting setup scoolman, i am defenetly gonna concider putting some lights aswell..

Keep the setups coming guys/girls :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
More to follow when the lights come on (timed) but my genic lived in here! The tank and stand is for sale in the classifieds if interested :) She was a very pampered pet....lol if you look carefully you can see her turning her back to the camera
Current list

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - Green Bottle Blue - Sully 2.0
Poecilotheria metallica - Gooty Sapphire Ornamental Tree Spider - Sapphie
Avicularia versicolor - Antilles Pink Toe/ Martinique pinktoe - Tink
Brachypelma smithi - Mexican Red Knee - Tiga
Brachypelma boehmei - Mexican Fire leg - Bo
Monocentropus balfouri - Socotra Island Blue Baboon - Skai
Acanthoscurria geniculata - Giant white knee tarantula - Genie
Pterinopelma sazimai - Brazilian Blue Tarantula - Fluff
Poecilotheria. subfusca - Ivory Ornamental lowland/highland - yet to get a pet.name
Harpactira. pulchripes - Golden Blue leg baboon - yet to get a pet name

20151025_162641.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts