• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Share your collection

bookac

3 Year Member
I have done some research, and i didnt find similar post like this on this forum..
I know there are personal posts for sharing their own collection , but we are all posting shots from our Ts sepperatly..
I would like to see your collection, in one shot(picture) if is possible :)

example. photo from your wall, filled with all the shelfs carring your Ts :)

Going to post mine later today..

bookac

3 Year Member
XhadwJE.jpg

There is room for more :p But this is my collection for now..

~8-legz~

3 Year Member
your versicolor is making a really nice/cool lookin web in there! I will post a pic of my setup asap...

bookac

3 Year Member
OK here you go, don't judge to hard lol:)View attachment 12866 a bit blurry

Love the xbox games :D

Not much yet, working on it though
View attachment 12867
My little slings
View attachment 12868

You did a great job with those tinny enclousures :)

My lot.
The second from the left is my nursery containing 20 little ones
Second viv from the top houses my Royal python.

Enn your enclousures look very good, i where thinking about that combination of wood and glass, but for now i am going to stick with the plastic boxes :)
Is there enough cross ventilation in there ? coz i see that you have put some of your enclousures into a viv.

swimbait

3 Year Member
My lot.

The second from the left is my nursery containing 20 little ones

Second viv from the top houses my Royal python.

Why are you wasting 3 nice size cages by putting tarantula cages in them? Looks like a nice set of cages.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Enn your enclousures look very good, i where thinking about that combination of wood and glass, but for now i am going to stick with the plastic boxes :)
Is there enough cross ventilation in there ? coz i see that you have put some of your enclousures into a viv.

Yes, the vivs all have air vents and gaps in the doors plus they opened at least once a day.

Why are you wasting 3 nice size cages by putting tarantula cages in them? Looks like a nice set of cages.

They keep my cats away from the Ts and I had them left over from snakes so I thought I may as well use them.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have seen your post Chubbs, you have wonderfull Ts.But the point of my post was, to share a picture, where you can see all of your T's enclousures in one or two shots. Just to see your setups.

I can't really do that in one or two shots, because I don't just have them all on one side of the room, they're kind of spread all over. I'd be glad to show some of my set-ups, might take a bit of time though.

bookac

3 Year Member
I can't really do that in one or two shots, because I don't just have them all on one side of the room, they're kind of spread all over. I'd be glad to show some of my set-ups, might take a bit of time though.

Yea, thats why i mention "if its possible to do that" cuz i know there are keepers that have a tons of Ts :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wasting wasn't the right word, I should have said why aren't you taking advantage of the nice cages.

They were sitting in the garage doing nothing and when I got my Royal I decided the 3 viv stack would be ideal for him and give me more room for the Ts. The top viv was added as it has deeper doors for the arboreal containers.

Latest posts