• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post a photo of your tarantula enclosure as it is NOW!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's awesome, I love having Ts readily available. I might go and grab a few new spiders myself this weekend.
Happy shopping . I was going to wait until i get my new unit but i should go and support new shops ....

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Likewise. we''ll re-covine next week and see what we each brought home :)
Omg i just read that you have 109 spiders. Thats amazing. I doubt i Will be catching you up anytime soon lol. How long does it take to feed them?when you said you had a lot i thought you meant 30 or 40 lol

donna

3 Year Member
Our set up. DSC_0470.JPGDSC_0472.JPGDSC_0474.JPGDSC_0475.JPGDSC_0476.JPGDSC_0477.JPGDSC_0479.JPGDSC_0480.JPGDSC_0481.JPGDSC_0482.JPG

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Omg i just read that you have 109 spiders. Thats amazing. I doubt i Will be catching you up anytime soon lol. How long does it take to feed them?when you said you had a lot i thought you meant 30 or 40 lol

Not long, Maybe 3 hours a week spent feeding,spot cleaning, and spraying

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I really don't know exactly when I got my first T. I'm pretty sure it was an OBT. but at least 15 years.
So you didnt go for a typical beginner species. Someone gave me a obt once it was psycho i called it kalibos it was proper nuts. I dont go in for aggresive spiders it was pretty tho. What are your favourites?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
See I like the Ts with attitude.
King Baboons are probably my favorite. Salmon Pink, WhiteKnees, and Giant Red legs are up there, and I love the horned baboons. Blue Fangs aren't to shabby either .

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
See I like the Ts with attitude.
King Baboons are probably my favorite. Salmon Pink, WhiteKnees, and Giant Red legs are up there, and I love the horned baboons. Blue Fangs aren't to shabby either .
Yes Im a white knees fan none of mine have ever been agressive i just enjoy watching them eating. Maybe i Will look for something different a species Ive never owned before at the weekend . I am still worried about my avic avics seeming thirsty tho

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Double A's are tough as slings. Once you get em to 1.5" or so, they're nice and Hardy.
Any particular species you're thinking of ?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In honor of one of my female Cobalts coming out of her hole today, here's what my burrowers enclosures look like.
This particular Cobal is a little one (3.5") so I keep her in a smaller box than my King Baboons.
12x12x12 Substrate is 7" deep. I like to put some Cork Bark in the enclosure for the T to use as a hide until it gets comfortable and burrows down.
OBTCOB001-1.jpg

Her burrow is in there, for some reason you just can't really see it in the pic.
OBTCOB002.jpg

OBTCOB003.jpg

obtCobalt002.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
There are some REALLY AWESOME photos in this thread! Thanks for sharing everyone! Keep 'em coming!

donna

3 Year Member
this is just an old pop corn tub that we use to out or t's in if we need to clean or transfer enclosers our adult fis nicely in it
DSC_0470.JPG

Latest posts