• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pandemic!!!

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
If you have coco powder and icing suger and butter you could make some chocolate frosting to cure your kids sugar fix. We used to make tubs of that while video game binging as little kids and eat it till we upchucked! Cured the sugar fix and then some!
Mmmmm..I could eat some now!!

regalis

But would they eat chocolate? Or how for that matter. I guess you could melt it and put some in a dish! "Sir....this water tastes funny" :)

I would hate to see a sugar rushed obt or Pokie though :eek: Or spazzy for that matter!

regalis

Well...... I have heard rumours they are thinking of closing both bridges where I am now. So I will be staying put if they do that. I have my slings with me but my dad will have to look after my zoo back home! :confused:

E

ExMember

Well...... I have heard rumours they are thinking of closing both bridges where I am now. So I will be staying put if they do that. I have my slings with me but my dad will have to look after my zoo back home! :confused:
Sorry to hear this. Wishing for the best! Stay safe.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
IMG-20200326-WA0013.jpg

E

ExMember

Our PM Mr Dressup just passed a quarantine act on Wednesday. Harshest penalty is 3 years in jail and fines up to 1 million dollars!

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Why can we not upload vids?

I've had the same problem and It's an annoyance!

You can link/embed them, if they are on the internet. If they are on your device you can only upload them to the media gallery and I assume you can link your post to there

regalis

I've had the same problem and It's an annoyance!

You can link/embed them, if they are on the internet. If they are on your device you can only upload them to the media gallery and I assume you can link your post to there
I was gonna do a mini feeding vid with my army of slings to keep myself occupied :confused:

Latest posts