• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OMG This is messed up sooo much

swimbait

3 Year Member
Didn't he say the spider's an inch? How big are his nostrils??

A 1 inch tarantula could easily fit in the average nostril... of course this happening is super unlikely and the fact that that was truly what the original poster was afraid of amazes me lol My point is, tarantulas can fit through some crazy small spaces

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A 1 inch tarantula could easily fit in the average nostril... of course this happening is super unlikely and the fact that that was truly what the original poster was afraid of amazes me lol My point is, tarantulas can fit through some crazy small spaces

I'm honestly rather speechless after reading that statement lol. That's seriously what the OP was afraid of?

Are we sure the OP is even as old as he claims he is? Seems more like something a 10 year old would say.

swimbait

3 Year Member
I'm honestly rather speechless after reading that statement lol. That's seriously what the OP was afraid of?

Are we sure the OP is even as old as he claims he is? Seems more like something a 10 year old would say.

I would guess a 13 or 14 year old. Definitely the first time I have heard that one though lol

rénee

3 Year Member
Please don't try and pick up or handle your T unless your completely certain with yourself.. your only going to hurt the T, which is what seemed to have happen. There is a reason I do not handle my T, or even try. Because I, myself am not ready. I'm not afraid to be bit, I'm afraid that my instinct in the wrong situation would be to jerk, or fling my T. Which is why I refuse to at the moment.. I'd hate for my babies to end up in this kind of situation because I wasn't ready...

Be careful in the future, I hope things get better for your T.

rénee

3 Year Member
P.s there is no need to make up stories or lie.. I'm sure many people on this forum had made mistakes and regret it, but have learnt over the years what is right and wrong.

These people are just here to help

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@PokemonLover I'm sorry but I was having pains from stifling laughter about your thread and the people's reaction on here. :D

I'm really sorry about your T too. I also belong to a number of forums and used the same avatars and usernames but those are all aquatic forums. For Ts, I only post here though. :T:

It's good that you admit to it though, it's a start. Don't waste the time of the people here by posting BS. I personally wouldn't take crap myself. o_O

Latest posts