• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OMG This is messed up sooo much

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's rich, framed on the forums :)

FWIW honesty on the forums will get you the best answers to help with your spider issue(s). Hopefully this one pulls through.

PokemonLover

3 Year Member
Well now...this just got bizarre.

In that case, I would head over to Arachnoboards immediately then and inform them that there is someone with your name (PokemonLover) and your avatar posting a VERY similar question to the on you have posted here...:confused:

Seriously?

Kindly do so, I really don't have another account on another forum.

Arachnoboards. I would link the exact post, but I'm on mobile

I just saw, is there anyway to make him stop? like report it or something?

PokemonLover

3 Year Member
That's rich, framed on the forums :)

FWIW honesty on the forums will get you the best answers to help with your spider issue(s). Hopefully this one pulls through.

Making fun of me I guess? I honestly don't have another account. I just stick to this forum.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Kindly do so, I really don't have another account on another forum.

I just saw, is there anyway to make him stop? like report it or something?
Making fun of me I guess? I honestly don't have another account. I just stick to this forum.
Same avatar, same writing/speech patterns. Even the initial post is almost identical. Alternate personality maybe?

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Seriously, dude...I have to agree with @kormath ...this is a bit unbelievable. Same name, avatar, times of posts, and list of species.

You have to keep in mind that folks often post on more than one forum, so if you're inconsistent with what you post, you're going to get caught. If you are, in fact, 17-years-old, perhaps it's a maturity thing. Folks here are more than happy to help you, but you need to be honest with your information. People generally don't like to feel like they've been lied to (and we still don't really know what happened to your T or when it happened). Admitting that you fibbed on one or both of the forums would have been the right thing to do. Don't be surprised if people are a bit less forthcoming with their help from now on.

Last edited:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, I hope the spider will be ok. Just for the future, make sure to post pics and describe the problem, truthfully. People screw up. There may be some people who would chastise you here for being irresponsible, but they would try to help you as well.

PokemonLover

3 Year Member
Well, I hope the spider will be ok. Just for the future, make sure to post pics and describe the problem, truthfully. People screw up. There may be some people who would chastise you here for being irresponsible, but they would try to help you as well.

I will post pics after her next molt if she will be okay. I'm sorry if I offended anyone here. I just honestly don't have another account in another forum. But then again, I'm sorry if it bothers you all a lot.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If the T is still bleeding (it doesn't have red blood, more like a clear whitish fluid) try the flour trick from the other forum, or if it's large enough i've read a drop of super glue carefully applied will help. I've never heard of the flour trick but i know one of the first uses of superglue was for field sutures in WWII, and i carry a bottle in all my first aid kits, so i'd go with that. Unless it's a small sling, then the flour trick may be better.

PokemonLover

3 Year Member
If the T is still bleeding (it doesn't have red blood, more like a clear whitish fluid) try the flour trick from the other forum, or if it's large enough i've read a drop of super glue carefully applied will help. I've never heard of the flour trick but i know one of the first uses of superglue was for field sutures in WWII, and i carry a bottle in all my first aid kits, so i'd go with that. Unless it's a small sling, then the flour trick may be better.

It's not bleeding. Now it's lively again, it moves fast even though it's legs are pulled off. I tried poking it and it just ran across the other end of the enclosure.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Please don't poke an injured T....seriously,
let it rest and keep it fed and watered. let the poor thing recover a bit.
when exactly did this happen?
re-read the help posts on this and let this thing try to heal,
could you possibly post a picture for us of this T?

timc

3 Year Member
It's not bleeding. Now it's lively again, it moves fast even though it's legs are pulled off. I tried poking it and it just ran across the other end of the enclosure.
Come on man! Don't poke the poor little thing! It needs to do its own thing for a while. If it's not moving around enough for your liking it's because it's missing half its appendages! If you lost a leg or even your pinky toe I don't think you'd be running around either. In all honesty you shouldn't even go about poking healthy spiders if you don't need to.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Somebody framing you? LOL. I don't think so buddy.

Not gonna lie, I did laugh after reading this post and a few of the ones following it. If this guy really is legit, than I am really sorry for what happened to his tarantula. If not though, then this outta be funny. I'm rather curious to see how this thread ends up.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not gonna lie, I did laugh after reading this post and a few of the ones following it. If this guy really is legit, than I am really sorry for what happened to his tarantula. If not though, then this outta be funny. I'm rather curious to see how this thread ends up.
Reminds me of a kid torturing ants or something. Sadly it's a T though, that is if this is true.