• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OMG This is messed up sooo much

swimbait

3 Year Member
LMAO. So you really think there is somebody else out there with a 1 inch boehemi that just suffered the SAME EXACT injures, that also chose to call themselves pokemon lover and use the same exact avatar, AND that also talks exactly the same as you do? Come on man. Its obvious you accidentaly hurt your T and weren't being responsible, own up to that instead of posting two different stories on different forums. You are going to get much further on these forums by being honest rather than making up bs stories, everybody here knows that is also you on arachnoboards. We don't care, just stop denying it. Admit it and end this. We all hope your T pulls through, but to deny that is you just because you got caught telling two different stories is very immature.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't want him scared off in the event he 'does' have an injured T, I just want him to put his big boy pants on, apologize and give the straight story

PokemonLover

3 Year Member
Okay I'll admit. But I wont tell which is the true story, one is true, other is false. And I do have an injured T so thanks for the advices. I won't poke it like you all said, I will just give it 1/4 superworm since I only have superworms and baby roaches. And will mist the other side of the enclosure once every week and pour droplets of water on the sides, will that do it?

Sorry for being irresponsible. I will care for my Ts even more. And shall not do this kind of incident again.

Last edited:

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
It's okay PokemonLover. Sometimes, for personal reasons, we happen to feel bad or ashamed and have difficulties to tell the truth. I'm the same. Lots of people are. As a matter of fact, I work everyday with people who face such difficulties and have troubles in saying the truth.

Anyway, thanks for having admitted.

Back to main point: your tarantula. It could very well recover. As was advised, try giving it food, such as prekilled prey. It'll very likely molt soon to heal the lost limbs. Don't forget to provide water and good care in leaving it alone. I wish you the best!

swimbait

3 Year Member
I have a feeling the arachnoboards story is the truth, I could tell this one was false before you even got called out. For future reference don't smack your tarantula off of you if it runs onto you... Keep dead prey available all you can do is wait and see

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't get why someone would smack their tarantula off of them if it ran onto them. I don't feel like should own an animal that they are afraid of. I'm sorry if this statement offends anyone, but this just my honest opinion.

PokemonLover

3 Year Member
I didn't smack the tarantula haha, I panicked trying to catch it because it's close to my neck and afraid that it's so little that it will fit through my nose. So i kinda shoved it and it was a really bad move. I won't do that mistake again though, if it ran across something. I will leave it be and catch it if it stops running.

It's okay PokemonLover. Sometimes, for personal reasons, we happen to feel bad or ashamed and have difficulties to tell the truth. I'm the same. Lots of people are. As a matter of fact, I work everyday with people who face such difficulties and have troubles in saying the truth.

Anyway, thanks for having admitted.

Back to main point: your tarantula. It could very well recover. As was advised, try giving it food, such as prekilled prey. It'll very likely molt soon to heal the lost limbs. Don't forget to provide water and good care in leaving it alone. I wish you the best!

It just molted 5 days ago, soo.. I think it will take a long time to molt again.. But it's alive and resting, I will give it 1/4 superworm every week so it doesn't get overfed too much fat.

Last edited:

micheldied

3 Year Member
I think you want to powerfeed it to push it through to the next molt. It's not going to have a hard time finding prey items that are already dead and placed right in front of it anyway.

People can react that way instinctively, and not because they actually fear the animal. However, it's exactly because you can't force yourself to keep calm in a situation like this that you really shouldn't be looking at anything like an OBT yet.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I didn't smack the tarantula haha, I panicked trying to catch it because it's close to my neck and afraid that it's so little that it will fit through my nose. So i kinda shoved it and it was a really bad move. I won't do that mistake again though, if it ran across something. I will leave it be and catch it if it stops running.

It just molted 5 days ago, soo.. I think it will take a long time to molt again.. But it's alive and resting, I will give it 1/4 superworm every week so it doesn't get overfed too much fat.
Lol, fit in your nose. That made me laugh. How the hell did it get on your neck? Rofl. Try to feed it as much as possible as micheldied said, it needs to molt and heal, and increasing feeding will help speed up a molt. The main thing is to be more calm when dealing with them though. Good luck with your spider, and sorry for your troubles.

swimbait

3 Year Member
post #35 he says the legs were pulled off.... idk what to believe with this one ??? freaks out over a one inch boehmei but wants an OBT???

lol this would be a whole different thread had this been an OBT. Pokémon lover take others advice and do not get an old world species. It's clear you are pretty young, I'd wait a few years

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Lol, fit in your nose. That made me laugh. How the hell did it get on your neck? Rofl. Try to feed it as much as possible as micheldied said, it needs to molt and heal, and increasing feeding will help speed up a molt. The main thing is to be more calm when dealing with them though. Good luck with your spider, and sorry for your troubles.

I spit out my water when I read that one... in the nose- *SMH*

Latest posts