• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My inverts (mostly tarantulas)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
WP_20160421_11_18_18_Pro.jpg
@Hisserdude No adults yet, but they are getting close. Sub adult E sp. ivory :D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know..I shouldn't have handled them, lol. I don't want to use them as feeders now..These nymphs pretty much stay buried most of the time, they burrow twice as fast as dubia. When they reach the size of the nymph in the pic, they start showing themselves more. Hopefully adults will stay above ground, which is what I've read. Can't wait for some to mature.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That was
X. Sp white
Damon variegatus
C. gracilis, freshly molted from i2 to i3.
C. margaritatus i3 (I think) with sub adult lateralis.
Ph. sp green sling, looking rather blue, like most young Phormictopus.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hoffmannius spinigerus x2 :D
I'm already in love with this stocky, small and active species. Cool little guys.
WP_20160505_14_39_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20160505_14_41_02_Pro.jpg

I can already see them being one of my favorites, depending on how much they show themselves.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Update. Two of my 2i B jacksoni died. No idea why. I've seen several knowledgeable people in the scorp hobby say dont buy them until i3...they are correct. They seemed to be doing fine...smh. The other is fine..I did lose an Rh. Pintoi as well. Died mid molt. ALL the other babies are doing great:D Including 15-20 newborn gracilis. If they came from wc adults, but are born in captivity, do you call them CB? Also added a Tityus trivittatus 4i, lovely little girl:D She looks like a paler stigmurus..beautiful..and rather pissy..:D