• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Collection

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
Lost another sling on Friday, a P. scrofa. :( The only thing that I could come up with is that both slings I lost ate a mealworm chunk before they died. So I threw out the meal worms.

Added two new Ts on Friday as well.

First is an E. utauman

Second is a C. darlingi

These are two that I have wanted for a long time, but was just too chicken to get. I'm glad that I finally did it AND that I got them small.

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
Love the tiger butt faa!! I want one! :)

Hey there Entity! The D. pentalore (C. fasciatum)? I NEVER see it. It is a prolific burrower and PIG! I am hoping that as it gets a little more size on it that it will be out more.

Last edited:

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah well i dont think ill be getting more than 3 or 4 of them...my wife has a huge fear of spiders. And...i guess its her house too.lol Hopefully the one that i do have now will change her opinion. She has a doll collecting and they give me the creeps....whats the difference .lol

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
Yeah well i dont think ill be getting more than 3 or 4 of them...my wife has a huge fear of spiders. And...i guess its her house too.lol Hopefully the one that i do have now will change her opinion. She has a doll collecting and they give me the creeps....whats the difference .lol

Maybe you will be able to win her over, you never know. I was scared to death of them until I met my first tarantula. Dolls are a little creepy, yes!

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
Wonderful collection you have there with some amazing pics to show them with. Good luck with the breeding project. I look forward to seeing things progress.

Thank you! I just competed a separate thread for the scrofas. (finally)

I found my little Hapalopus sp. Pumpkin Patch freshly molted this past Saturday. I wasn't expecting it! His/her orange is getting so bright!

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
Hi all! Just wanted to drop by. Life has been busy and I needed to unplug. I have suffered some great losses in my collection due to a faulty thermometer. The collection now sits at 10. It took me a long time to stop being angry at myself for a stupid rookie mistake. I should have know better. I've been keeping Ts too long. Anyway, the plan is to get this thing updated soon.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry to here about your loss :(
Glad to see you back on here :)