• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moderators

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Phil, you're ok. Yes the term in the dictionary is reference to a female dog in heat if I'm not mistaken...or perhaps a momma dog with pups? anyway, something near that....now, in reference to humans, women tend to either take it as an offense or as an honor to be called that. its an honor for me, lol. I wont deny it. I'm every bit of that word when you catch me on the bad side. now, when using that term towards the men folk, I believe it is highly offensive to them.... after all, when you have a penis, who would want to be compared to a vagina (speaking from my assumed mens point of view)....lol.
I have one of those ☺

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
that would be my adult female skeleton posted in my for sale thread. sorry guys..kymura has dibs, lol...
Ah yes, she is lovely.......and why you selling the genic. Is it cos she is nowhere near as big as my girl....lol

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ha ha.....that's funny. Can't beat live bait tho. The little fishes love it.
Yep that's the one. That's my girl from her last molt and my first attempt at mounting the girl (no pun intended).
lol...I don't think she'd take it too well if you mounted her, lol....you might come back with a package in every mans dreams from the swelling of a bite.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
so the thread got deleted:
upload_2016-7-20_15-19-46.png

First pages of Watering Hole
upload_2016-7-20_15-20-35.png

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They need to take a serious look at their boards. Clean things up a little. (Read lot)

Latest posts