• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moderators

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh it doesn't matter to me but so far so good. No responses to the thread itself yet and I am still able to view the forums. Legit this is the first time I've gone on in like MONTHS haha.
Should be plenty of opportunity for the "sharks" to respond, lol.....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well they haven't said anything last I checked...and...

still nothing

Lol....it won't take long....my bet is viper69 or shining will say something smart. The snark might reply or maybe eulersk but they arent pro or con. They're neutral. Lol....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Y
If you were male you would be Casey's ****e in knighting armour (just a typo Enn I promise)

Spam mails for Casey coming right up.....mwhahaha ha. ....just joking Hun, watering hole seems a good idea. I will have a pint please ☺[/QUOT

A female can be a knight, lol!!! Shame on you, sexist Phil!!! What about Joan of Arc??? Ha ha!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol....it won't take long....my bet is viper69 or shining will say something smart. The snark might reply or maybe eulersk but they arent pro or con. They're neutral. Lol....
Next time just give hem the ultimate put down as say....."I am actually jealous of people who don't know you". Always works for me when someone has really peeved me off.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lmao! If you get banned for "editing" your inappropriate words (ESPECIALLY given situation was in the watering hole!), I'm sure they'll ban you for anything!!! Someone chewed too many paint chips off the walls as a child.....
Casey honey I just checked. To goto your profile you get an error page. :( so no. No way for them to get the contact info.

Answer your pm BTW!!! Need to know who that spider is!
image.png

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Phil-. A female can be a knight! Shame on you, sexist Phil! What about Joan of Arc? Ha ha!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Phil-. A female can be a knight! Shame on you, sexist Phil! What about Joan of Arc? Ha ha!
Thought I had deleted that as didn't want to get in bother for saying ****e.....ha ha. No offence ladies. ;). I have 4 daughters, so in touch with my feminine side. Even my dog was a *****.....can I say *****? It is generally accepted as the feminine for a dog no, lol

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thought I had deleted that as didn't want to get in bother for saying ****e.....ha ha. No offence ladies. ;). I have 4 daughters, so in touch with my feminine side. Even my dog was a *****.....can I say *****? It is generally accepted as the feminine for a dog no, lol
Phil, you're ok. Yes the term in the dictionary is reference to a female dog in heat if I'm not mistaken...or perhaps a momma dog with pups? anyway, something near that....now, in reference to humans, women tend to either take it as an offense or as an honor to be called that. its an honor for me, lol. I wont deny it. I'm every bit of that word when you catch me on the bad side. now, when using that term towards the men folk, I believe it is highly offensive to them.... after all, when you have a penis, who would want to be compared to a vagina (speaking from my assumed mens point of view)....lol.

Latest posts