• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Moderators

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I had a couple of holidays in Ireland back in my teens and loved it, life seemed so slow and gentle. Of course it's the home of Guinness.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Jeez, watch out @Casey k, I think there may be a flying Scotsmen heading your way.....lmao.
I think there is an off topic chat if you want to continue admiring each other. Ha ha
In fairness, not a bad pic of Casey tho ☺
Awwww thanks Phil....;) Yeah I felt bad kinda taking it off topic so I had to bring the mods back in discussion and include them in the little vacation scene to Ireland & Scotland....lol....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I had a couple of holidays in Ireland back in my teens and loved it, life seemed so slow and gentle. Of course it's the home of Guinness.
Oh I bet it was beautiful! I'm fond of the steep cliffs near the ocean with the blue/green fields of grass....that's where I wanna go :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
-nods in agreement-
It's a beautiful brogue isn't it. Was on my bucket list to visit, unfortunately advanced age and health won't ever let me get that done lol

Absolutely! One of the best qualities about a man (imo) is the sound of his voice! I absolutely adore an Australian accent!!! Lol.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awwww thanks Phil....;) Yeah I felt bad kinda taking it off topic so I had to bring the mods back in discussion and include them in the little vacation scene to Ireland & Scotland....lol....
Nice try......you can fool some of the people some of the time. Did you fool me? Nah :p

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Scotland is a dream trip of mine ;) I'd love to go to Inverness and then just travel around the back country looking at all the ruins and whatnot. See the battlefield of Culloden and stop by Fort William. The real reason for the trip would be to play on the golf courses where golf started :D