• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Everyone

Marija

3 Year Member
Hi @justdon
I love the sling you have! I also have two tarantulas and one of them is G pulchripes :)
She is the most adorable thing ever. So calm and cute! She was in premolt when I got her so I haven't had many oportunities to handle her so I don't disturb her. She still hasn't molted but I hope she does soon because I want to handle her sooo bad.
IMG_2217.JPG IMG_2186.JPG IMG_2188.JPG
I think that you will love yours also. I knew they are calm by nature but they are much calmer than I expected.

justdon

3 Year Member
Thank goodness my girl is starting to eat again.I just feel better about that.I guess I always sound like somebody's mom talking about their kids.

Marija

3 Year Member
Thank goodness my girl is starting to eat again.I just feel better about that.I guess I always sound like somebody's mom talking about their kids.
Good for you! My G pulchripes molted yesterday and it turned out to be a male. I'm not disappointed but was looking forward to female. Guess it's time to look for a female :p

justdon

3 Year Member
Ok no question is stupid as far as iam concerned so here it is my golden knee has molted twice and now the little guy has a little size to him I will get a pic when I can catch him.I want to move him into a new enclosure.But iam scared I will hurt him trying to handle him.What would be the best way of doing this?