• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
P1010195.JPG

moults from todays feeding..

T Ockerti P Sazimai
P Rufilata P Subfusca lowland
P Irminia T Violaceus
C Elegans N Incei Gold
O Shioedtei S Calceatum
P Reduncus N sp. Suriname (its moulted and now pushing 5mm! they grow so fast)

Edit: P Irminia sexed as female :D 3.5" dls

Last edited:
E

ExMember

I stand corrected. Watered my Brachypelma emilia who was out and about and it grew way more. It's at least doubled in size and thickness! Looked like a little house spider before and now looks like a tarantula. So awesome! Now I need my Brachypelma albiceps and boehmei to molt and I will be happy:)

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gbb flipped and molted last night
Gbb molt.png

during feeding today found : P Langerbucheri H Pulchripes C Versicolor P Cambridgei
S Angustum B Epicueanum G Pulchripes C Dyscolus

aslo found 2 H sp. Colombia molts 1 completely unsure if larger or smaller of species and other hooked out with a 2" molt. At that size im thinking its the smaller but i do know the "larger" males are still much smaller than the females. any thoughts @Phil @Arachnoclown ?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gbb flipped and molted last night View attachment 43827

during feeding today found : P Langerbucheri H Pulchripes C Versicolor P Cambridgei

aslo found 2 H sp. Colombia molts 1 completely unsure if larger or smaller of species and other hooked out with a 2" molt. At that size im thinking its the smaller but i do know the "larger" males are still much smaller than the females. any thoughts @Phil @Arachnoclown ?
sorry bud, I am not really clued up on that species.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Gbb flipped and molted last night View attachment 43827

All my Male Hapalopus sp. Colombia large matured at 2"
20200126_153417.jpg

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Two more yesterday checking my Brachypelma baumgarteni in the evening, I found a molt in it's enclosure & yesterday started with my daughter spotting a molt in our Poecilotheria tigrinaweselli's enclosure in the morning.

Latest posts