• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
P1010167.JPG

N incei
P Palawan
C Marshalli
N Tripepii
P Gigas
P Cambridgei x2
T Albopilosum
K Brunnipes
B Albiceps
P Chordalus
P Ornata
P Striata

all found today while feeding difficult to get decent pictures thou as the lighting isnt great in there

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
View attachment 43473

N incei
P Palawan
C Marshalli
N Tripepii
P Gigas
P Cambridgei x2
T Albopilosum
K Brunnipes
B Albiceps
P Chordalus
P Ornata
P Striata

all found today while feeding difficult to get decent pictures thou as the lighting isnt great in there

Just a few then :D

E

ExMember

My Pterinopelma sazimai got rehoused a few weeks ago. Hasn't left the little burrow under its leaf! Now I know why! Lots of yoga going on! Here's a before and after to show how the colors have come in!

Before
20200110_204532.jpg

After
20200214_185045.jpg

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I came down this morning to two Rhombodera stalli mantids in one enclosure. Taking a better look, one of them looked paler than the other. I gently touched both with the tweezers & then removed the one that was the molt.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Three molts yesterday. The first was my B boehmei, we found her upside down with the molt beside her. I think it was her second molt with us. The next molt was spotted in our versicolor's webbing, but only after my wife had spotted a white versicoloro_Oo_O Then doing a check of our T's, my wife saw her G pulchra turn it's self over onto it's back. About two hours later we had a probable female pulchra. It was another not great molt to sex. But we are reasonably sure.

The pulchra was the one I brought for my wife back in August from @Phil. The Spider House. And was her first molt with us, but she has had a huge bum for weeks, so we knew it was coming. She is currently a gorgeous silky black colour.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
We had three molts yesterday. The first was my B boehmei. I was checking water & found her on her back with a molt beside her. Well we are 99% sure she is female. The molt was not the best, but it certainly looks right for a female. This was her second molt with us I think.

Molt two came when my wife spotted our versicolor looking whiteo_Oo_O

Latest posts