• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
EvPyQ1g.jpg

Brachypelma boehmei in fresh threads

bQ1LUr7.jpg

Poecilotheria rufilata molted as well, though it's hidden away right now, unfortunately.

Trainwreck

I’ve had several molts the past month, but the weirdest was my B klassi who molted twice this spring about six weeks apart. It’s strange because it was about 12 months between molts before that, and it’s sibling hasn’t molted in over a year.

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
eQNwf3M.jpg

cBnAglm.jpg

My Poecilotheria formosa started molting before I left for work, so I came home to a fresh, big spider. It's put on a bit of size on this molt.

7uCgLwg.jpg

My Avicularia avicularia went from pinkish with black toes to black with pink toes! I haven't gotten a better picture because it's tucked way back in its webbing, but that's definitely new fancy threads.

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
I want a Brachypelma Albiceps so bad!! Beautiful picture
Thank you! It's been a great spider so far. Fairly relaxed and always on display. It rarely jumps into its hide. I wish it would eat a little bit more, but it's still alive and kicking, so it knows better than I do.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you! It's been a great spider so far. Fairly relaxed and always on display. It rarely jumps into its hide. I wish it would eat a little bit more, but it's still alive and kicking, so it knows better than I do.

Mine's still tiny but is just the same, very calm but it does eat pretty well.

nekisha24

Well I will definitely be following you…. I bit you have a pretty awesome collection