• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
kuH9vmK.jpg

My smaller Brachypelma albiceps molted recently. While it doesn't have the great coloration of the larger, it's finally starting to get away from the basic brown sling that it has been.

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
Three recent molts:

EadI5A5.jpg

Homoeomma chilensis is a little bit bigger now. Still a long way to go, but this is a good start!

J6jhUXa.jpg

My Tliltocatl schroederi spends most of its time in its burrow. It kicked out this molt and remains out of sight. One day I'll see it.

lL4na75.jpg

Well, look who's super huge now! Psalmopoeus irminia came out and deposited its molt and stayed out long enough for pictures. It's huge. It was definitely nowhere near that big last time I saw it out.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The nice weather has produced a few more.

One of my OBT slings. (Pterinochilus murinus.)
A second of my blondi slings. (Theraphosa blondi.)
And a Lampropelma nigerrimum, A large sling, which was recently rehoused from a small sling pot.

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
Two surprises today:

4P5Hkhg.jpg

Grammostola actaeon is a little bit bigger and that red booty is really coming in nicely.

aEPhQm5.jpg

JQ0ijFg.jpg

What I thought was an A geniculata (and what I purchased) is on its second molt since it was pointed out that was definitely not an A geniculata. It's looking more and more Brachypelma auratum, especially with this molt. It has put on some good size this time, too.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Summer is here.
On Saturday one of our LP's (Lasiodora parahybana.) A Juvi molted & was sexed as a male. Then last night. one of our Tliltocatl sabulosus slings. A Tliltocatl kahlenbergi sling & one of my Brachypelma klaasi slings molted.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just found this today from my Tapinauchenius rasti, Carib. It has moulted in the last few days and left it's old exo in exactly the same place as last years where I can't reach it without destroying all the webbing.

DSCF5800 (2).JPG

Latest posts